Chapter 3

Hey guys, here is chapter 3, please enjoy and please review so i know what you all think. :)

Trinity

We arrive at Grandma's house. The police's yellow caution banner goes all around it. Ash spread around the place. All the windows have been smashed in. The small house looks deformed. Everything me and Keyz once knew had disappeared and now it's like we know absolutely nothing at all. We enter the house and I hear Keyz hiccup a sob. I put my arms around her to reinsure her. She nods and we continue. The living room looks exactly the same as the last time we were here. Bloody, cold and full of horrible memories. Grandma is still there.

 She looks lifeless and her body molting away. Her eyes have rolled back just to leave white. Her old arms have slowly begun to wear away. I couldn't look no longer. I never even want to be here. Keyz quickly run and grabs the ancient book. Never looking at Grandma. It's a memory none of us want to relive again. The door, of the room none of us have ever entered, creaks open. Keyz and I glance at each other and we both nod and began to move closer to the door.

 When we enter the small secret room, we are absolutely shocked. There are boxes and boxes of stuff and on the wall is a big red button. I press it and the wall opens up, revealing different kinds of weapons .From small to big. Bows and arrows; Knifes; Guns; Swords and a lot more. "Keyz, what is all this stuff?" Keyz knows. Her face expression gives it all away. "Trinity, Grandma was a spirit hunter..." I don't know what to think my mind is spinning. I slowly reach for the closest sword and as I pick it up, it shines with a bright light and then that is when I knew, the pattern on my face means something. Weapons. Fighting. It all makes sense. I get given a gift, a gift for fighting. Now all I have to do is find out what Keyz's is.

I grab a huge backpack and place every weapon I could into it. But then Keyz comes into my view. She is wearing gear. Grandma's gear. The gear looks strong and useful. It should protect her. "Keyz, keep the gear on, it will keep you safe..." this time she doesn't question anything and just nod. Then the small TV in the corner flickers on and off. We glance at each other and Keyz indicates to the TV. I smack it and it stops flickering. The news is on.

 "Here in UK, Tragedy has struck. A woman called Katherine Thorne recently passed away. Police has searched the place. There have been no signs of murder. The police report suggests that she did indeed kill herself. She will be missed. On other news..."

I stare in blank disbelief a Keyz. "She was murdered!"

Keyz continues to wait "Just keep watching." I turn my attention back to the TV and carried on to watch in horror.

"On other news, it has been witnessed that there is a large creature on a killing spree, they have just recently entered the maze of Leicester, next to the local forest."

Shock ran through my veins but I am ready. "That's right next door to us!" Keyz says, she's shocked but determined. "Let's go!"

*

Keyz

 I turn off the small TV and said "That's right next door to us! Let's go!" Trinity grabs her backpack and throws it on her back. We lift our hoods and we leave the house, never taking another glance at the past but we started to head towards our future.

We run towards the massive. Not in fear but in bravery and determination. When we get there, we hear a loud roar. We know it is there. The maze is a misty doom. With the tiny leaves that looking thin and sharp. The maze has slim running roads, straight through it and we know that is where we had to go. We run through the terrible maze, running down the path of slim. Nothing is going to get in my way but I still can't help the hit of fear that I am trying so hard to bury. This is what we do now, this is who we are and nothing is going to change that!

We found the demon in the middle of the maze. In all its slimy glory. It was tall but very slim and looks like it could kill in one hit. I'm not scared of them anymore or at least I hope I'm not... Trinity grabs the beautiful sword out of the backpack and she says. "Demon, it's time to go back where you belong." She shows no sign of fear, it's like something has snapped in her, making her fearless. The treacherous demon chuckles then snaps. "I'm not going anywhere. Human." It sounds so displeased it spits out the word human. It tunes and his expression shows a momentarily flash of fear but quickly returns to angry. It tries to jump at Trinity. I put out my hand and think of a shield. What am I doing? All of a sudden the beast is trapped with a glowing white shield around it. That's my gift. I have finally found my glorious gift.

Trinity nod at me and say, "Lift up the shield." I lift up the shield but made sure if it tries anything I would crush it with the shield. Trinity kills the demon without any hesitation and in the ash of it, we see a blue spirit of a man thanking us and the blue spirit arose into the cloudy sky and has finally gone home.

 Then we hear the walls of the thin leaves shake. Trinity lifts up her sword and stands behind me. We are back to back, ready for anything. We see two silhouettes coming towards us. When they come into view, me and Trinity look at each other; they are the same boys that were on the bench. One of them says "So what are two human girls doing in a maze like this?" We glance at each other, turn away and see they have the same marks as us. We pull back our hoods so they could see our marks. "James, they're like us. They're like us."

James comes over and introduces himself. He's tall with black hair that is flicked to the side. His eyes are blue with like a light blue spider web inside the iris with a silver pupil. His skin as pale as snow. He has full eyelashes and bushy eyebrows. He has a narrow nose and full lips with fang like teeth. He has spider bites. I can only see the markings on his face because of his jacket. On the side of his left eye, in the outline of dark blue, is a brain with swirls going around it. What could that mean? I glance at Trinity and I can see she is already love-struck by James but to be honest I prefer the other one.

 James says "This is Zach Hunter; He can be a bit stubborn sometimes." Zach comes over and introduces himself. Zach is a little bit taller than me. He has hazel eyes with a silver pupil like James'. He has brown hair that stands up on his head. He has bushy eyebrows, his eyelashes long on his stunning eyes. His lips look luscious but I shouldn't be thinking that. I have just met the guy. His bottom lip is full whilst his top is small. Suiting him perfectly, looking really handsome. On the side of his left, in a dark blue outline, is a hand reaching for a barrel shape object. You can practically see his muscles through his shirt but then Trinity gets me out of my trance by saying to the boys. "So James Silvermoon and Zach Hunter, Why have you been following us?"

Hey guys, here are the dudes. By the way James is mine ;) ahaha so continuing reading and see what lies ahead.