Chapter 4

Zach

I woke up in a daze. I walk out to see a bandaged James holding onto Trinity with desperation. "Oh god man." I walk over to James and knell beside him. James looks over to him and nods. I pull James into a hug. "I'm so sorry man."

James smiles weakly. "Don't worry."

Trinity smiled. "Don't worry Zach, he isn't going to be alone anymore." She put her head in the crook of James' neck.

I nod curtly and sit down, waiting for everyone to get ready for school. I shudder at the thought until i see Keyz and Josh giggling to one another. I curl my hands into fists. Blood dripping down my hand from my nails cutting into the skin. I flinch when Trinity grabs my hand and squeezes for reinsurance. I smile for the nice thought and sit down still holding her hand.

"Today, we are going to talk to Vic. We need to know what he is and how he can see us." Trinity says.

"The meeting today is at Break, just short and quick." Holly exclaims. "I have detentions to deal with at Lunchtime."

"I will keep looking around, I can flirt and talk to the girls to see what they know." I say and smirk when Keyz gets angry.

Josh mumbles something into her ear and she giggles before giving him a kiss. Trinity squeezes my hand so much it hurt. I calm down and sit down.

"Let's go!" Holly says in her giddy mood as usual. Tom follows shortly behind. 'what is he hiding?' I think before getting in the car with James and Trinity. Trinity doesn't want James to be alone to day and I mean who can blame her. The dude hurt himself yesterday and when i see those punks, the next place they would be is hospital.

We get to school and park the car up. I get out to see Josh snogging Keyz and Keyz enjoying it. My nostrils flare in anger as I run over and sucker-punch Josh in the face. Keyz screams Josh's name as I land five more shots repeatedly to his face, leaving it very red and bruised. Josh gets up and spits out the blood swirling in his mouth before lunging at me. I grin before ducking to my knees and tripping him in a swift movement. He doesn't fall but lands a kick right in my gut. Pain spasms through me but energizes me in order to carry on fighting. We both rapidly try to harm one another with swings of fists and kicks. The school yard soon turned into a boxing match as a crowd of students chanted his or Josh's name. Keyz soon ran in between and punched me around the face. She grabbed Josh and helped him up and out of the crowd. 'Great...' i sigh and watch my blood splatter on the floor.

*

Tom

I sit in my office going through my paperwork, until a student knocks on my door. "Come in!" I yell. She opens the door. "Oh hello, what can I do for you today?"

She smirks. "Hand yourself over nicely?" She grins.

"Excuse me?" I say baffled.

She walks over and pulls out her gun. She aims and fires. The bullet flies through the air and penetrates itself in my arm. I hiss as blood spills on the floor.

"It's you!" I gasp as horror fills my senses

"Of course Sir. Do you really think I would let you all live? I found you and now you can die but you can thank my inside source for that." She grins before all my vision becomes black as my body smacks onto the floor.

*

Holly

I sit in my room teaching my class the script of Romeo and Juliet when a knocking comes towards the door. "Come in!" I yell and a shadow first walks in before the Principle sighs.

I excuse myself from the class to walk outside and talk to the Principle. "What is the matter Sally?" i ponder

"Do you know where Tom is? He hasn't turned up for his lesson." my eyes widen before I sprint out of my classroom. I call out for Trinity, James, Zach and Keyz from their classrooms as tears raced down my eyes. I run into his classroom to see the chairs and desks flipped over, bullet holes bombarded the walls and blood stained the carpet before I fall to my knees and let out a sob. Trinity and Keyz lift me up off the floor. James investigates the room for any clues to where he has gone. Zach lands a punch on the wall before crying in the corner of the room, not sure if his brother is dead or alive.

"Holly, Tom was kidnapped..." James states and the blood runs out of my face before consciousnesses becomes nothing and I fall to the floor with all hope lost.