Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Tom wakes up in a daze to see Holly's face leaning over him. "Holly..." He mumbles. Holly smiles widely. "Oh thank god you're alive!" They rushed him out of there and back home.

*

Soon tom's vision becomes blurred and he bolts up on his bed. "It was just a dream?" He checked the surroundings and the date. "What? April the 31st?" He grabs his head in a daze. He gets up and walks out to see holly on the floor. "What happened?"

"She passed out and so did you... What happened?" Trinity asks puzzled.

"I-I have no idea..." Soon holly begins to cough. Keyz and Tom go to help her straight the way. She opens her eyes after a few minutes, they are blood shot and she is all pale. Then she says, "You must find your sisters - now."

*
Keyz

"Are you ready?" Trinity asks me. We are standing outside her house; it has been months since we have been home. I'm not sure I want to explain everything that's happened to me in the space of time, but it isn't fair to Hollie and Maria. "Yeah let's do it." I reply, knocking on the front door.

*

Trinity

I hear a creak of the door to see Hollie and Maria standing there. I grab Maria into a hug. I miss my sister so much. She hug me back I hold her tighter than normal but then again we had been gone for a year. Maria looks older now. Her long red and brown hair that flows down her shoulders. She's 13 now. I have missed ages out of her life that I can never get back. Her brown eyes are more intensified. She has more of Dad's features; I always have had Mum's. I draw back, wiping the tears away that are dipping down my face like a stream. I grab Hollie as Keyz grabs Maria. Hollie, my twelve year old cousin, still looks think she was when we left. Her long brown wavy hair that dangles around, her blue eyes are still the same. She hasn't changed one bit. But she's a lot paler than I remember her. "Let's all go inside." Maria says. So we walk in to a lost memory. That's now been found.

The house has been repaired; everything looks the same like it used to be. Before all of this ever happened. "What's with the marks? Do you have tattoos? Mum is going to kill you both!" Hollie asks. Me and Keyz look at each other. They don't know everything. They can't know exactly everything.

"I'll talk to Maria, You talk to Hollie." Keyz nods. Keyz and Hollie go into another room. "Maria, it's about time you know. Grandma wasn't murdered she was killed by a demon. Demons are real Maria. I know she was murdered because I was too." Maria looks like the living dead. The veins are popping out of her forehead. "I'm alive because the people who we are with now saved us. We're spirit hunters. We tried to save her but she wouldn't let us. These markings, they mean something. These one's on my forehead- on the left- they are a gift we are given when we start to become spirit hunters. My first one is for fighting. The second one is for something else internally. With spirit hunters, there is a catch. We have to find our salmarti's to complete the change. The Salmarti's are soul mates. The mark on the right side of my face is my other gift. I have the gift of water and so does my Salmarti." Maria raises her eyebrows and a mischievous grin opens up across her face. "Yes, I am with him. He is mine and I am his. He makes me happy Maria." I smile at her and she smiles back.

Keyz and Hollie come back in. We all pull each other into a big hug and hold each other there just for a while. "Come on; let's make this sleep-over one to remember." Keyz say. I know we should have known what they think. They think we'd be staying here with them. "We can't stay here, I'm sorry but we can't." Keyz says softly. They nod then smile and grab a bowl of popcorn and we begin the sleepover. We drew our marks on each of them, each and every swirl. They are laughing all the time. Then after watching Step-Brothers the movie, we all drift into a deep sleep.

I wake up when dawn cracks through the skies. Oh good lord. I grab Keyz and shake her. Come on! Wake up! She stirred and finally woke up. "What what's going on..." She breaks off when she sees Maria's and Hollie's faces. I wake them both up after me and Keyz packs their bags and our bags. "You guys have to come with us. No time for explaining come on." Together we run for the horizon. Into the forest and back into the caravan to get Tom. We need him because... They too have markings but not like ours. They're dragon whisperers...

"Tom!" I yell. James; Tom; Zach and Josh come rushing out with the others. Tobias, Jake and Charli all look shocked.

Tom looks pleased. "Tobias - Jake - Charli, meet the new dragon whisperers." Hollie and Maria come forth and introduce themselves. Maria looks at me then at James; Zach and Josh then back at me. She raises her eyebrows.

I laugh and took Maria to James. "James, this is Maria, my sister. Maria, this is James, my boyfriend, my Salmarti." James grins at me and them both exchange hellos. I look at Keyz, Zach and Josh. The tension has been rising every single time they even share a glace. I wish they'd just solve their problems out soon.

Something is moving behind the trees. That constant fuzzing sound that made your head want to explode. I grab my sword and follows Tom into the forest. But when I get there, I see something I don't want to see again. The pounding, thumping. It is a brain... A spirit hunter brain.

A note lay at the side of the gashed brain.

'How many of us you have slayed, we shall slay. 0506140600.'

What does that mean? James and Zach come running after us and see the brain. Zach looks as if he is going to be sick. James squeezes my arms and grabs the note concealing it from us all. James mumbles under his breath. "Oh God, you guys, we might be in more trouble than you think..."