Chapter 13

an: OMG thank you all so much for reading this book. It makes me so happy to see people enjoying reading it. OVER 1 K LIKES is just amazing to me and i cannot express my gratitude. Thank you all so much. This means so much to me. so thank you dear reader :') 

*

Trinity

I look at the sky. The clouds thicken and swirl around, blocking the blue sky and making it grey. The ground quivers at the sound of the battle. I am always fixated on whatever comes in front of me. Demon after demon comes after me but never gives any signs of a real challenge. Until this one did.

I stand facing the demon that I know every well indeed. The same demon that killed me, Keyz and my Grandma. The same demon that bit into my shoulder. The same demon that tried to kill me again stands before me. I am not going to let it hurt anyone else I love. I am not going to let it get away.

I spin my swords around in my hand. Holding them forward. Getting ready for it to make the first move. He lunges with its vile teeth aiming for my throat. I duck and drive my sword into his body. He shrivels on the ground. I begin to walk away. The gushing sound of liquid came to my ears. I turn around to see the horrid demon standing with one of my swords on the ground. Damn. I missed its heart! It proceeds towards me. Snarling, I grab my sword and pull. It's stuck. Oh lord! Help! He comes closer towards me, licking its lips. I pull and pull again! It won't come out. Oh no. I'm going to die. Wait! My water power! I concentrate focusing on the way it looks and feels. Picturing the way it surrounds the beast, the way it holds it captive. I open my eyes to see the demon swirling in distress in the water bubble. I look to my left to see James open his eyes. He helps me. I unhook my sword and twirl it around. I nod at James and the water bubble disappears. "Go to hell!" I scream and stab it in the hearts. I hear the echo of its last scream but no more. The beast is dead. The demon is gone.

I close my eyes and take a breath. Calming myself. Focusing on the task before me. But then I hear a whimper from someone behind me. Zach. I turn around to see Keyz electrocuting the demons. Zach looks weak, his eyes fluttering, sweat pouring from his face. He almost falls on the ground. She's draining him. I go to help when James stands in front of Zach. "Keyz" He said. "Keyz!" he yells, suddenly frustrated and angry. "Keyz! You're draining him! Leave him alone!" He screams at her. His biggest mistake is trying to disconnect her hand from Zach. He moves her hand. She is still generating electricity. The bolt shoots out of her hand and hits him straight into the chest. He falls to the ground and doesn't move. The trickle of blood pouring from his lips.

NO. A scream is torn from my lips in a voice I didn't even recognise as my own. No... NO! I run to him and place his head on my chest. "Please! No, no!" I sob, burying my face into his shoulder. No... "You can't die on me James! You can't you just can't!" I scream at him. "You can't!" I rock him back and forth. "Wake up! Wake up, you idiot! Wake up. Please!" I look at him. "I need you! I need you James Silvermoon! I need you. Remember. Remember what you asked me! James, please! Wake up!" Someone touches my shoulder. I flinch. "Leave me. James can't die! He can't. I love you James, Just wake up please!" Someone grabs my arms towing me away. "NO!" I screech. Keyz looks at me and pulling me into her arms. "I'm sorry. Trinity I am so sorry." I hold on tight. "He can't die! He can't..." My voice trails off.

Oh my god! I push her of me and ran. "James." I whisper. I saw it! It must be true! His eyes fly open. Gasping for breath. I fling myself into his arms. He holds on tight. "Don't you ever ever do that again James!" He laughs and just holds on. I kiss him and just look at his eyes. He better not do that ever again. I could have lost him...But right now there's only one thing on my mind... where's Tom?

We get up and look around at the place that once a battle field and now a place of desperation. We look around and see Tom on the ground. We rush over and saw what Tom is screaming about. A limp body lies of the floor, the blood staining the grass. Holly.