chapter 19

wrote by my co-writer Keeley

Keyz

Unfortunately, I woke up to Trinity jumping on me. This hasn't been the first time either. She does this one day a year. My birthday. I don't like my birthday. Never have and never will. "Wake up!" she keeps yelling, constantly. I pull the covers over my head. "Get up or I will chuck water on you!" she yells, again. So I sit up and smiled tiredly.

"I'm up" I yawned.

"Happy birth-" but before she could finish I cut her off

"You know I hate my birthday!" I argue. She always does this.

"Here you go" she passes a little box which wasn't wrapped, in a colourful wrapping paper like she usually does, to me. Then, I notice James behind her. I give her that look, You-know-I-don't-like-presents look.

"It's not wrapped so it doesn't count! It's from me and James!" She says grinning. I looked at James and he is grinning too. So I smile back. I can't be bothered to argue with her so I open the box to an amazing anklet. It is silver with a key hanging in the middle. A blue moon on the left and a purple star on the right. It is beautiful! "

Thank you! Give me a hug!" I hug them and they exit so I grab my Jennings and a white, tight top. I get ready. Josh is going to get me a present. He usually does, it's usually nice too. But I hope no one else knows it's my birthday too. I really hope. Slowly walking into the hallway, I hope no one knew it is my birthday. But as I turn around Charli, Jake and Tobias was all there.

"Happy birthday!" Charli practically yells. I take a deep breath

"Thank you" I say, generously.

"Sorry, we have to go out but happy sixteenth birthday!" say Jake. I give them all a hug, even Tobias, and they leave. I really hope no one will argue or plan a surprise party.

*

Zach

I hope Keyz likes everything I have done for her. She means a lot to me. As she walks in, she sees everything I have done. Multi-coloured banners saying 'happy 16th birthday' across them. Balloons filling the floor. I even got her a present. She looked surprised. I walk over to give her a hug but Josh steps in... Again. He is so annoying. He gives her a hug and a small box. "Really? You out of everyone got me this?" I am so confused.

"Just open it." He commands. She opens the box. She has tears in her eyes.

"It's beautiful!" She announces while smiling the whole time. It is a stunning necklace. Silver with 'Keyz' hanging in big fancy letters. She wrapped her arms round him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. He helps her put the necklace on. She's still smiling. I step towards her and hug her hard.

"Happy birthday." I say, I couldn't say anything else really. "I've got you something." But yet again we are interrupted.

Tom walks in and says, "Happy birthday, I know you don't like presents so I didn't get you anything" Shit! Josh told me it was her birthday but didn't tell me she didn't like presents! That Bastard! I feel so stupid!

"Thanks" she replies to him. So I just give her present. She opens it. I got her the film Step brothers.

"You remembered! It's my favourite," she is grinning. She put it down, hugs me really tight and kisses me on the cheek.

"Of course I did." I go to kiss her but Josh makes a snide, annoying comment.

"Yeah, like you remembered that she loves presents!" He is really getting on my nerves now!

"Yeah! Like you told me she didn't like them so I got her one! So shut up! No one asked for your snide comments!" I yell back at him.

"Oh! Acting tough now" Keyz is trying to get us to shut up but it was too late. This shit is about to get feisty. "Well..." Josh starts.

"SHUT UP!" Keyz screams! Then it goes silent.

Then Holly comes in. "How about I do your past lives?" she suggests.

"Okay, this will be fun" Trinity replies.

"Give me your hand." she says to Trinity. So Trinity gives her hand to Holly. She doesn't say anything to her. Holly just pauses as her eyes flicker back and forth behind her eyelids.

Holly opens her eyes and smiles. "You had a very nice past live, Trinity. But I can't see that much in your future. Your future is blurred so I cannot see. There are two different versions. One will be you in grave danger whilst the other one is your Salmarti fighting for his life, the other is hard to work out, I'm sorry..." The happiness faded to worry. Trinity and James hug for a while. Then she turns to Keyz and Keyz holds her hand to her. Holly closes her eyes tight and starts twitching. She opens her eyes. "Your past life was great but you faced many choices in your past. A bit similar to the ones you are facing now. In your future, you must choose. Choose between their lives choose wisely for your past affects the future and the future will affect the past. In your past you couldn't make your decision so it ended your life." Then Keyz quickly moves her hand and frowns. Holly's eyes flutter and in a short space of a few seconds, she falls onto the ground. She isn't waking up...