Chapter Five

Tom

In the darkness that elopes my mind, I can hear the shackles of the chains and the coldness of something splatting on my leg. I groan as my eyelids finally open and burning hot light blinds me as i glance around the room to see Her. I look around the room and growl as i fight with the chains that bind me to the walls. My ankles and wrists bound against the cold metal. 

"Don't bother fighting... It's not worth it..." She sighs as her monstrous mouth grinned. 

"Oh but it is... Why are you doing this?" I say. 

"Because of what your kind did to my parents." she yells. "Yes they were demons but you... you killed them as they tried to protect me. You took my loved ones from me so I do the same to you."

"Your parents?"

"Samael... was my father..." She glares at me. 

"The archangel? The one known as the venom of god..." I hold my head as I try to read her mind.

She smirks. "Don't even bother... You can't read my mind. The injection has already seen to that." 

"Your mother?" I ask, attempting to grab any information I could possibly get.

"Naamah..."

"Wait... You have epilepsy..."

"Yes of course I do. Naamah gave birth to Samael's demonic children remember?"

"That's why i can't read your mind. Your seizures prevent me from gaining complete control as it disrupts the brain... Interesting." 

"Enough talking. Can't have my prisoner die now. Eat." she threw a plate at me with food and water too. I try to refuse but she scowls at me. "You've been out for 5 days. If you don't, you will die."

This is when all my barriers broke. I have to get back to Holly alive... So I eat and eat before taking a drink of water...

She smirks as the glass falls from my hand and smashes across the floor. "What did- you put- in this?" Agony befalls me as my muscles feel as if they have been lit with a blazing fire. My lungs feel as if they are being crush and all my air is being pulled from out of me. My Brain throbs as the pain of knifes stab through me. I clutch my heart as it pounds rapidly under my hand in an overload of wasted energy. Sweat pours from my pours as I fall to the floor, gasping.

"Digixon, the most poisonous substance to your kind. Good luck surviving that." her laughter fills the air as the intoxication begin to attack my cells before I collapse upon the ground.

*

Holly

We went back to Tom's room to search for any more clues.

I hold onto my wedding ring tight in my hand. 'I will find you... I promise.' I kiss the ring gently and slip it back onto my finger. 

James holds his head as his eyes flicker around quickly. "James?" I ask

"Somethings wrong... I-I- don't understand..." James holds his head. "I think... I think I can see things... you guys can't."

"Explain..."

"When my eyes focus on the blood, it analyses it... telling me its Toms... The holes in the wall... it's from a Armatix GmbH .22 Rifle." James looks around with awe. 

"But here is something none of us spotted." He, with Zach's help, moved the desk to see a secret message on the wall.

'CK5051NTRUD3R'

"This was done with a pen quickly but at the end it wavers so he was losing consciousness. Wait...pass me a calculator." James orders and Zach did so. 

"505 equals SOS in the calculator. So it's CK SOS 1NTRUD3R. So the last word must be intruder but I can't seem to work out the first two letters."

"Well I need to go meet up with my friends." Keyz says as she walks away.

Trinity sinks into her chair. "Sometimes just really don't understand her." She shivers as I place a hand upon her shoulder.

"It will be alright." I smile.

*

Keyz

I walk of in hopes of just clearing my head. "Tom..." I mumble but soon relax as warm arms wrap themselves around me. I sigh and turn around to see blonde hair before putting my face in his chest.

He strokes my hair lightly. "Keyz... it will be okay... we will find him."

"I hope so Josh...I really do." I sigh.

"No hope so. We will." Josh tilts my I head up before kissing my lips softly.

Soon after I move away to think things through.

Soon Shannon came running over with Marissa. "Marissa has landed herself a date." Shannon grins widely.

I raise my eyebrows. "Who?"

"Vic." She grins.

Marissa blushes before giving me a hug. I hug her back but she runs off into Vics arms.

Vic grins at us all before walking off with Marissa.

"Oh jeez Shannon! Your bleeding." Her hand holds a massive cut with blood pouring down from it.

"Oh it's nothing, the chain of my bike messed up." I nod and take her to the first aid part of the school. Josh shortly follows watching her closely.

After I bandage her wound. I walk home closely with Josh. I reach up to give him a kiss on the cheek before I hear a commotion inside.

I run inside the caravan to see Holly holding Chelsea up by her neck with a knife.

"TRINITY!" Chelsea yelled but Trinity did nothing but watch with James arm around her.

"HOLLY! What are you doing?" I yell.

"That note my husband left us... we figured it out. Nice to meet you betrayer." Holly's eyes dark with anger.