Chapter Six

Third  person p.o.v

Tom just stares at the ceiling point blank. He can still feel the fire burning through his body and his inner voice screaming for death to take him... to release his pain. However he wouldn't let it show, he wouldn't show his weakness to any of them. If they were to take his life, he would do it with honour and courage. He would not be a coward. But all he could think about was the most precious thing to him in the world... His wife. 

'I love you... I love you so much... and I can't even tell you that.' He could picture her brown bushy hair wrapped around his hands as he kissed her for the first time... He could remember how her eyes glistened when he asked her to marry him... He could remember when she first stole his heart. He soon slips to the floor before grabbing the chains that bound him. He wraps them around his hands and wrists before pulling. He let out a scream of determination as the room begins to shake and crumble as he attempts again to rip them out of the wall and be free. But he soon stops with exhaustion and feels the cold metal tearing into his skin. He grits his teeth as he sees a sharp metal object and a man dressed in black approaching him.

*

Holly stands, holding onto Chelsea with fury. "You evil son of a Bitch!" Holly spits at Chelsea and she whimpers pitifully. 

Keyz runs and pushes Holly away from Chelsea. "Are you bloody insane?" Keyz screamed and Holly delivers a smooth punch towards Keyz's face. 

"She is the spy my husband told us about on the wall. She has been leaking information about us and you expect me to thank her for it!" Holly screams at her and Trinity touches her shoulder in reassurance. 

"Holly... calm down... this isn't her fault." Trinity whispers and Holly shudders before stepping back unwillingly. "Now Chelsea... better explain yourself." Trinity frowns. "They care for you... give you a home... food and water but also help heal your wound and yet you betray us all. Why?" a deadly calmness is radiated from Trinity and everyone moves back slightly.

"I didn't... i didn't want to..." Chelsea begins to cry. "I'm being honest! They threatened me and my family, i couldn't just let them do it!" 

Trinity sighs and lifts Chelsea's chin to meet her gaze. "What did they threaten?"

"They threatened to kill my Mother and Father... They told me everything... Where i live... What they are wearing... what time they went to bed and i got scared... I'm sorry!" Chelsea sobs

"She is telling the truth... Chelsea, why did you not tell us?" Trinity asks.

"Because if i did, they'd kill you all too..." 

"But who is it?" Trinity asks firmly.

"I don't know... they always call... their voice disorientated..."

"I understand..." Trinity stands up. "You guys... I think I might know who it is..." But soon the window shatters and a dart stabs through her neck. She falls to the floor as she was knocked out. 

Holly runs outside to see three men in dark black clothing. The men all smirks. "Oh a poor little girl here to take us on."

"More like poor little men about to get their asses kicked!" She yells before lunging at them with fists. Anger radiating off her like a hurricane. Her fists collide with one of their faces as they groan and fall to the floor in pain. She flips around before kicking a man full blown in the chest. The man holds tightly before grabbing her hair and pulling her towards him. He then punches her three times in the face in hopes of knocking her out but it doesn't work. She spits out the blood before delivering her foot swiftly towards his man place and he fell to the floor in agony. The last one runs away, seeing what happened to his friends. She smirks and picks up a note... "Oh dear god...The kidnapper is..."