Chapter 1

3RD PERSON POV

In a bedroom which was elegantly decorated in white, black and grey colours. There was a big bed with white bedding. On that big bed, a small petite figure was curled up and covered with the white bed covers, even his head was completely covered as well. A phone on the nightstand lit up to show that he was receiving a text message, but because it was on silent mode. He didn't hear it ring or vibrate.

As soon as the clock hit 6am, his alarm clock rang on the nightstand and made a lot of noise to wake him up. So he slowly uncovered himself and stretched his arm towards the clock trying to switch it off. After he had accomplished that, he then sat up straight on the bed.

His face was puffy and his eyes were swollen, lips looking red and plumper than ever as he pouted, eyes failing to open up fully. He looked like he was still half asleep. Slowly he got off the bed and put on his fluffy slippers walking towards his bathroom. He was stretching his body while yawning as he went inside the bathroom. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and grimaced.

"Eew I look ugly" he said and Shook his head.

After that he took off his pajamas and got inside the shower, letting the warm water fall on his petite naked body. He washed up while humming a song that was playing in his head.

After washing up, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the bedroom to finish his hygiene routine and dry his hair. As soon as he finished, he walked to the kitchen, and started making a cereal. His kitchen was neat and beautiful, not big or small...just average. He lived alone in an apartment which had two bedrooms, a kitchen, a cozy lounge and a bathroom. It was just enough for him since he lived alone, in fact it was scary in cold nights with rain and thunder. Since he was scared of that particular weather.

After eating, the boy made his way back to his bedroom and put on his clothes. Just simple black jeans which were tight on him, and a shirt which was opened on the first 3 buttons, and exposing his neck as well. Then he added a chain and some earrings. After that he was good to go. He grabbed his phone and ID badge making his way out to his car.

Yes he owned a car, wasn't that fancy or anything but it could get him from Point A to point B. He got in and started the car driving to his workplace. And the traffic wasn't that much since he usually leaves early in the morning, and that's because his workplace is far from his apartment.

After some time of driving, he arrived and parked his Car in the parking lot and went inside the huge building Which was written insider magazine in bold. He walked in greeting and smiling at everyone which was no surprise because he's known as that naturally jolly boy. He made his way to the elevator and it took him to the 10th floor. Which is where his work station was situated. Getting in he was immediately met by a handsome guy wearing white pants, a white shirt and rainbow colored necklace with matching bracelets. An ID badge was hanging on his neck and it was written Jung Hoseok .

"Jimin you're late....by 5 minutes" Hoseok said looking at his bracelet like he was looking at the time.

"I'm sorry Hobi, I took the shower longer than I normally do" Jimin explained.

"But you know the boss will soon get irritated by your behavior" Hobi said following Jimin as he went to his desk to settle down.

"But I said I'm sorry...wait why do I keep apologizing to you? You're not even my boss" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Bitch I'm your best friend, you should always report and apologize to me if you'll be late." Hobi said rolling his eyes sassily.

"Oh please...I didn't ask you to be my best friend" Jimin said and chuckled.