Chapter 35

3RD PERSON POV

5 MONTHS LATER....(sorry for the time skip, I just felt like the story wasn't going anywhere)

Jimin was at work, he had managed to pick up his performance as time had went by. He managed to publish a lot of stories and articles, and he was making his way back to being everyone's favorite journalist. His articles were getting a lot of reads and attention. And the reason he worked so hard was because he still wanted to keep his Journalist of the year award. Which may be hard seeing that he took a huge fall on his career when they wrote lies about him but he was back to prove himself. He was doing exceptionally well that even Namjoon was getting prouder each day.

"Hobi, can you please pass me my ID badge?" Jimin asked as he was standing while Hobi was sitting down near Jimin's desk.

"Leaving already?"Hobi asked.

"Yeah, I don't even know why Namjoon asked me to cover this story. He knows that Jungkook is my boyfriend so how does he expect him to focus on the briefing?" Jimin asked with a little smile.

"Jungkook is a professional person. He's gonna focus because he knows what's at stake" Hobi said laughing.

Well Jimin was on his way to Jeon Holdings. There was a media briefing and out of everyone, Namjoon choose Jimin to be the one who covers the story.

"Yeah I know he's professional, whatever it's not even a big deal anyway. I'll be on my way now" Jimin said taking his camera as well.

"Okay, see ya" Hobi said waving at Jimin.

The smaller waved back and out he went, he got in the elevator and it took him to the ground floor, then he walked towards the parking lot. He had brought his car to work this time. Jungkook had it fixed up and now it looked as good as new. So for the past months he had been bringing it to work instead of Jungkook's car.

He got in his car and drove out heading to Jeon Holdings. On his was he was just singing along to the music which was playing on the radio and listening to the news. So because he was entertained, the drive wasn't that long.

He finally arrived at Jeon Holdings and went to park his car in the parking lot. He then took his things and headed inside the little hall where the media briefing was going to be held. Already some journalists were there taking pictures of the surroundings, Jungkook wasn't yet there so the briefing hadn't started.

Jimin's eyes met those of Mr Jeon, Jungkook's father. He was standing around with some other men who looked equally as important as he is. In order not to disturbed, Jimin just smiled at the elder to show that he acknowledged his presence, but instead Mr Jeon called him over by signalling him with his hand.

Jimin walked there trying to maintain his professionalism. He didn't want to seem like he knew Mr Jeon outside of work. He reached there and bowed to everyone greeting them all formally.

"Uhm gentleman, excuse me just for a second. I need to talk to this young man about something important" That's what Mr Jeon said.

The men all nodded in agreement and Mr Jeon put his arm around Jimin's shoulders pulling him further from the people.

"Ahh Jiminah...you've helped me. I don't know how else I was going to excuse myself from that stupid small talk" Mr Jeon said as soon as he was further from people. Making Jimin giggle.

"You could have just said you had to make a call" Jimin said still smiling.

"Yeah except my phone isn't here. But anyway I'm glad to see you. How have you been? You no longer visit" Mr Jeon said smiling and looking at Jimin fondly. After all he really liked Jimin, even though he had judged him at first,but he saw how Jimin was just a kind soul who was very sweet. He was exactly what Jungkook needed to be happy so Mr Jeon wouldn't be the one to stand against his son's happiness.