Chapter 28

JIMIN'S POV

It was the weekend and I was in Jungkook's car, he was parked outside my home and he didn't want to get out if the car. Seemingly he regrets why he spoke on the phone with mom. He's so scary and he looks like he might actually piss his pants. The week had went by pretty fast and the number of times I actually had sex during the week is uncountable. I didn't know this shit was so God and addictive when you do it with the right person.

"Jungkook...are you kidding me? Mom is literally looking at us through the window, how long are you gonna stay in the car?" I asked him.

"Baby what if they don't like me?" Jungkook asked me.

"They don't like you even now. So it won't matter..I love you right?" I asked him.

"I don't know...do you love me?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Jungkook stop being stupid and let's get out of the car, mom is gonna be more angry that we're wasting her time." I said to Jungkook.

"Okay then...let's go inside" Jungkook said and kissed my lips, just a little peck. I smiled and we both got out of his car. Jungkook was carrying two gift bags hands, one for mom and one for dad. He got dad some expensive whiskey and he got mom flowers and and chocolates. Like that big box of expensive chocolate which by the way he has never bought for me. But I'm not complaining thought, but he has never bought me chocolates.

We knocked on the door and dad opened the door already with his game face on. He was already glaring at Jungkook. Ohhh this will be one long as lunch.

"Hello appa" I said greeting him with a smile.

"Good day Mr Park " Jungkook bowed and greeted in a formal manner. Dad just nodded and hugged me. Then he let us in without saying anything to Jungkook. Okay it's not looking good. I brushed Jungkook's arm and gave him a thumbs up even though I knew that I was looking bad.

"Eomma hello" I said hugging mom too.

"Hey Jiminah" mom said, she wasn't even smiling at me too. Okay I guess she's mad at both me and my man.

"Hello Mrs Park, I bought something for you" Jungkook said. Oh my poor baby looks so nervous. Argh why are hey so cold when they were so excited to see Taehyung.

"Thank you, you didn't have too" Mom said taking one gift bag from Jungkook with a small smile on her face. I wasn't a happy smile though.

"Of course I had too, I also got something for you too Me Park" Jungkook said handing the gift bag to dad who took it with a smile on his face, at least dad's smile was more happy than mom's smile.

"Thank you, let's go in to sit down" dad said.

We all went in to sit down on the table which was already set, it was many different foods on the table and I can tell dad prepared all this. It's got all my favorite dishes. This is even more food than it was when Taehyung was here.

"Jiminah, come help me with the glasses and drinks" Dad said looking at me. I gave Jungkook a slight smile and stood up following dad while my eyes were looking back at my baby Koo..I feel like mom is gonna kill him. And he looks so nervous, busy biting his lower lip and fixing his hair

"Dad...can you try being a little friendly please? He's gonna piss his pants" I said pouting and looking up at my tall father.

"Why should I be nice? He's your boyfriend not mine" dad said rolling his eyes, now I see where I got the sassy side from.

"But appa, he's so scared and I don't like seeing him like that. Please be nice" I said.

"Hmm...first. Do you like him? Like really really like him? Because first I had dinner with Taehyung, now it's lunch with this Jungkook, are you still gonna bring someone else?" Dad asked.