Chapter 41

JIMIN'S POV

Seemingly time flew by quickly. It was already end of this terrible and extremely long week. Things seemed to happen very quickly. Jungkook's court appearance was yesterday and they gave him 3 months on house arrest. That means he can only be at home and go to work. He can't be too further from home as well because he'll be guarded by cops. But that's better than being in jail. I guess being CEO of such a successful company helped. He's respected all over so I guess that's why the magistrate court was lenient with him.

Right now I was at home, looking around to see if everything was perfect. It was clean and spotless. I cooked a delicious meal and the table was full. Every delicious Korean dish and some foreign foods were on the table. He was held for a week in a jail cell so I have to feed him. I wonder if he ate food where he was. Well he probably ate but it didn't taste good I'm sure.

There was a knock on the door and I galloped towards it. I opened and I jumped on his throwing myself to him and he quickly held me looking surprised but he didn't drop me.

"Aawww how cute. The love birds are united again" Jin said and laughed as we all made our way inside with Jungkook holding me in his arms.

"Hmmm someone went out of his way to welcome his boyfriend" Tae said chuckling and I giggled.

"Shut up Taehyung" I said hiding myself on the croak of Jungkook's neck.

"Hmm this is so beautiful...I also want someone to do this for me, prepare such a lovely meal for me " Hobi joked as well.

"I can cook you know" Yoongi said and I raised my eyes looking at him as he was looking at Hobi.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Namjoon hyung asked looking at Yoongi as well.

"I'm just saying. Hobi needs someone to do this for him. And I can cook. So obviously I can cook for him as well" Yoongi explained making us laugh at him.

"Baby" Jungkook whispered in my ear and I looked at him. He smiled and I smiled at him as well.

"You didn't have to cook all this just for me" he whispered in my ear again.

"It's not for you Sir. It's mine...I've got a terribly big appetite these days." I said chuckling and he laughed as well. Then kissed my nose bridge.

"Oh really...guess what I've got an appetite for?" He whispered again and bit my earlobe making me burst out in laughter.

"What?" I asked in a whisper after laughing.

"You and your lips" he whispered while biting his lips and I looked down as I felt myself blushing.

"Kookie stop there's people here...put me down" I said shyly and he kissed my forehead and then gently put me down and I stood on my feet.

"Wow...you guys sure do know how to make us feel single" That was Namjoon Hyung making me and Jungkook laugh.

"It's not our fault that you guys just flirt with each other but don't bother to take things forward." Jungkook said chuckling.

"We don't flirt with each other" Yoongi quickly said.

"Oh hyung you're one to talk, right after flirting with Hobi" I said and Yoongi glared at me.

"That's not flirting. I was just trying to make conversation" Yoongi defended himself making us laugh again.

"Is anyone gonna bless the food....all this flirting talk is making me hungry" Jin hyung said sighing heavily.

"Aish hyung... you're always hungry" that was Tae.