Chapter 45

JIMIN'S POV

I was seated on the couch, my hyungs sitting as well on the other couches. There was silence in the room. I don't know why they're so silent. The doctor was in another room doing God knows what there with a blood sample and pee sample of mine. I decided to just get out and have him call me when he's ready. I don't even know why Jungkook would go through such lengths as calling the doctor over. I'm perfectly fine, I'm healthy.

"So you guys are just gonna keep quiet like this?" I asked them.

"Are we allowed to talk? Jimin you're an angry creature these days and anything we say is offensive to you." that was Yoongi hyung. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"I'm not angry...yet. So we can all talk. I think you guys should just warn Jungkook not to get on my nerves. He's the one who always makes me angry" I said pouting while looking at Jungkook who looked shocked. He shouldn't dare try to deny it. He knows that he's quite good at pissing me off these days.

"That doesn't explain why you fisted me the other day" Tae said pouting and not even maintaining eye contact with me. I looked down in embarrassment...yeah I did overreact that day and I don't know what came over me. I was just so angry and I wanted to murder Kim Taehyung.

So I stood up from the couch and walked to where Taehyung was sitting. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist leaning on his shoulder.

"Taehyungie...mianhe" I said in a small cute voice, Hoping that will earn me some forgiveness.

"Jimin you hurt my feelings" Tae said his lips curving upside down as he started to fake cry. Ahhh him...so dramatic and the real king of fake crying.

"I'm sorry Tae Tae..I was just really angry. Please forgive me" I said pouting and leaning on him again. Luckily this time he held me as well and brushed my hair.

"Ahh Chim Chim...how can I stay mad at you?" he asked ruffling my hair and I giggled.

"You don't...I'm Park Jimin after all" I said smiling and I noticed Jungkook's glare with the corner of my eyes...argh he's looking like he wants to kill now. Him and his stupid jealousy.

"Taehyungie...did you change your cologne?" I asked sniffing him on his neck and his clothes. He smelled different, and the smell was really triggering my nausea. I felt like vomiting right away.

"No..it's still the same" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"So why...why does it smell so different?" I asked him Looking confused. He also looked at me weirdly.

"You're weird" Tae said shaking his head. Weird?...he's the weird one for smelling like this. I felt really Terrible like I'd vomit any minute from now, I moved away from Tae and covered my mouth.

"I need the... bathroom" I said running towards the stairs. With my legs carrying me as fast as they can. I could feel the vomiting knocking on my mouth.

Luckily I got in just in time and kneeled on the floor, vomiting the food I just ate about 30 minutes ago. Argh it's so painful to vomit back All your food.

"Argh disgusting" I said flushing the vomit I was looking at, my mouth was left with a bitter taste...but I could tell that I wasn't done vomiting. The door opened roughly and Jungkook got in and kneeled beside me, brushing my head.

"Jimin...you worry me" he said in a soft voice, looking at me with soft eyes.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm okay...I'm just....Kookie....what's going on with me?" I asked as my lips curved upside down, tears making their way out without even warning me. I cried.