Chapter 18

3RD PERSON POV

A week later

Jimin was temporarily staying with Yoongi at his house. They were good to each other and it seemed like they had been housemates for a long time. Jimin always made breakfast and Yoongi always made dinner. In fact Jimin was surprised just how much of a great cook Yoongi is. Jungkook always came straight from work to Yoongi's house just to see Jimin. Taehyung did the same as well but because of his tight schedule, he didn't spend more than an hour there. Namjoon and Hobi always came as well to see how Jimin is doing. Well Hobi had told Jimin to take some time of work just in case he was being followed to work as well. As for Jin...he spent all his free time time there. He had made himself again great friend to Jimin in just a space of 7 days. He was the one who stayed with Jimin during these day if Yoongi wasn't home.

Today He wasn't here though, it was Jimin and Yoongi only. Yoongi was in the shower and Jimin was in the lounge just watching animation. Jimin's phone rang and it was a number saved as "source 1". That's a person who once gave him an exclusive story. So he answered.

"Hello" Jimin said

"Hello is this Park Jimin?" The female voice asked .

"Yes this is him" Jimin said.

"I have an exclusive to tell you. But I can't talk over the phone. Can we meet?" The women asked. Jimin kept quite as he thought a little.

"Because of some circumstances, I can't really meet you. Thanks for thinking of me but you have to give someone else the exclusive, I'm sorry" Jimin said. He couldn't risk his life like that.

"It's about...Kim Taehyung, I feel like if I don't talk...I'll die" The women said.

"Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he was seemingly considering it. Not because he wanted to write an exclusive about Kim Taehyung. But he wanted to know what the women knew about him.

"Yes...are you up for it?" The women asked.

"We can meet in a public space" Jimin said getting up from the couch and putting on his shoes.

"Okay...I think McDonald's is okay. You'll find me there" the women said and dropped the call.

Jimin went towards the bathroom and shouted.

"HYUNG I'M GOING TO MEET A SOURCE" Jimin shouted and then left because he was now In a hurry.

Yoongi who was in the bathroom, his pale body covered with foam and water dripping on him kept quite trying to see if Jimin is gonna continue.

"WHAT!!! YOU'RE GOING TO THE STORE??? ... YAAH PARK JIMIN" Yoongi shouted and there was silence.

"The fuck?...is he gone already?" Yoongi asked himself. He closed the shower and got out as wet and full of foam as he was. He covered himself with a towel to hide his privates then he walked to the lounge.

"Jimin?... Jimin...." Yoongi called out Jimin's name as he looked around his house for Jimin. But he wasn't there. He was long gone.

"Shit the guys are gonna kill me" Yoongi said in a panicked voice and he took his phone dialing Jimin's number which just rang unanswered.

"Fuck" Yoongi swore rushing to his room to get dressed.

.
.

Jimin was on a bus going to meet his source, he was looking around the bus for anything suspicious because he really couldn't risk it. What if someone was watching him right inside the bus?.

He finally got off and went straight to McDonald's. The moment he got in, he looked around hoping to spot someone until he saw a women waving at him. He walked to the table which was in the corner and sat down.