Chapter 4

JIMIN'S POV

The following morning, I did my hygiene routine and prepared for work. As sick as I was, I couldn't sleep in for the second day. Namjoon hyung will most definitely give me a warning if I do. You must be wondering why I call him by his name instead of Mr Kim or Boss, well his family and mine have been friends since we were born. He's basically an older brother to me, but it doesn't mean he hired me because of that. I'm well qualified for the job thank you.

I went to work wearing extremely warm clothes even though the weather wasn't that cold, but I was feeling cold. After the Not so long drive to work, I finally arrived and went straight to make coffee before heading to my desk.

"Jimin, look at yourself. You should have stayed in until you're completely healed" Namjoon said, where did he even come from. I sat down on my chair and coughed a little.

"I don't wanna keep missing work, I've got things to do hyung" I said turning on my computer.

"You know what'll happen? You'll pass your flu on to Hobi, and you know that kid laughs with everyone. He's gonna pass the flu to everyone and all of us will be sick" Namjoon said sighing. Personally I think he's just overreacting.

"It's not a contagious disease or anything. It's just a normal cough. Relax" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't forget to buy medicine after work then, and if you're still not feeling better tomorrow. You'll have to take the rest of the week off" Namjoon hyung said.

"Okay. Thanks Hyung" I said smiling and he nodded then walked back to his office. I sighed and shifted my focus on my computer, Why is Hobi not here anyway? He's usually earlier than I am. I guess I woke up to early.

"Hey Jiminah" I heard a cheerful voice say...ohh speak of the devil.

"Hey Hobi" I said covering my mouth to cough a bit.

"Still not feeling any better?" He asked while nearing me.

"Not at all, but I'll be fine" I said still focusing on my computer.

"Well maybe this will make you better, look what I got" Hobi said, I looked at him as he sat besides me, he had a bouquet of flowers which were in different colors but it was so beautiful. I immediately smiled setting my eyes at them.

"Awwe my sunshine...you got these for me?" I asked covering my cheeks with my hands. I was truly flattered. Who else can do this for me except my best friend?

"Uhm No" Hobi said and I immediately stopped smiling.

"Say what?" I asked confused.

"Well they're yours but I didn't get them for you. I only signed for them at the reception, because the delivery guy was looking for you" Hobi explained.

"Me?" I asked confused.

"You're still Park Jimin right?" Hobi asked sarcastically and I nodded still looking confused.

"There's a card, want me to read it for you?" Hobi asked.

"No I'll do it myself" I said taking the small card in the bouquet, I opened it and started reading.

Have yourself a good and productive day.
And stay beautiful

KTH💟

KTH? I don't know anyone by that name. Who is that?

"This isn't mine" I said to Hobi.

"The delivery guy specifically said it was for Park Jimin, a journalist" Hobi said taking the card from my hands and reading it.