Chapter 29

3RD PERSON POV

A MONTH LATER

Everything was still going perfect for Jimin, he had went back to work now. He was no longer trending on social media. He was back to publishing his articles and people still read them a lot. He moved back to his house as well, but because Jungkook is over protective, he always comes to get him every night so that he can spend the night with him. He doesn't wanna risk Jimin being in danger again. He asked that Jimin must permanently move in with him but Jimin declined saying it was way to early for them to live together. Which was pointless because he's always at Jungkook's house like he never moved out.

In fact everything was going well for each of the guys, Jimin and Hobi were working just fine, Taehyung was back to his busy schedule of modeling and photoshoots and interviews, Jin was also back to being busy again, getting asked to model on the runway for some fancy clothing brands. Namjoon was also running his publishing company, Yoongi worked when he want to. He had a job as a producer but he hardly ever went, what's the use when he already has a studio at his place? Jungkook was also busy running Jeon Holdings as well. The business was doing great under his watch.

Right now Jimin was laying on the bed cuddled with Jungkook. Jimin wasn't going to work and Jungkook also decided to "work from home". Which means he just wants to stay with Jimin for the whole day. Jimin tried to move and untangle his legs from Jungkook but Kookie didn't want to let go.

"Babe...let go" Jimin said with a cute giggle.

"Noooo let's sleep, where are you going?" Jungkook asked with a deep and husky voice, probably because he was still waking up.

"It's morning...we have to wake up" Jimin said, Jungkook sighed with his eyes still closed and he kissed Jimin on the lips.

"Eew bro morning breath" Jimin said covering his mouth and getting up from the bed.

"Let's go brush our teeth" Jimin said trying to pick Jungkook up bridal style. But it was so hard because Jungkook was big and too heavy for Jimin. He struggled to pick him up.

"Stop it baby, you'll fart" Jungkook said laughing at Jimin who couldn't lift his buff body up.

"I won't... you're just too heavy for me. Am I also this heavy?" Jimin asked pouting.

"You're light as a leaf" Jungkook said getting up on his own and then he picked Jimin up bridal style making the smaller giggle. They walked to the bathroom like that.

"Picking you up is my job" Jungkook said.

"Well what is my job then?" Jimin asked pouting.

"I don't know, being cute maybe" Jungkook said making jimin giggle again. They reached the bathroom and Jungkook put Jimin down. They then started brushing their teeth while looking at themselves in the bathroom mirror.

"Baby look at my hair...it's a heart, Jiminie look it's a heart" Jungkook said with his mouth full of toothpaste, looking at his hair which was forming a heart on his forehead, it looked cute.

"Hmmm" Jimin said nodding and Jungkook glared at him.

"Bitch you don't even care" Jungkook said with a little pout.

"Babe it's just hair" Jimin said rolling his eyes as he rinsed his mouth. Jungkook also rinsed his mouth as well.

"But it's my hair so you have to pay a little attention, it's not everyday that your man wakes up looking this cute" Jungkook said Holding Jimin's waist pulling him closer for a peck on the lips.

"Aish you like acting like a baby sometimes" Jimin said getting on his toes and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and they kissed. Jungkook sucking on Jimin's bottom lip as Jimin sucked his top one. It was supposed to be a kiss which won't last for long but the way Jungkook was now holding Jimin's closer to him proved that he won't let go. They kissed passionately and Jungkook's hand slowly moved to the Jibooty to grab it. They were both horny now and it doesn't help that they still both had morning wood anyway.