Chapter 36

We reached 5k reads🥳🎉❤️ thanks for the support you guys 🥰

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook and I had both gotten up in the morning, we showered together, brushed our teeth together, had breakfast together. We were like a couple... oh shit we are a couple. What I mean to say is...we were like a married couple. We are really happy and for the past 5 Months we've been happy so much. Nothing bad is happening we don't fight. The only annoying thing is the fact that his mother doesn't really like me.

I mean she acknowledges me as Jungkook's partner but she doesn't really like me. She thinks I'm not good for Jungkook but I won't leave him, I can't be in a relationship controlled by our parents. She'll hate me till she learns to love me.

"Babe...please pass me my shirt" I said to him as I was only wearing my vest. He smiled and took the shirt and walked to me with it.

"Baby, your jeans are too tight" Jungkook said grabbing my ass while he was biting his lips.

"Too tight? Come on babe that's not true" I said.

"Seriously, look at your ass. It's out there. You want other small boys to see my assets?" He asked and I laughed...he's so cute when he gets jealous.

"Small boys? Baby I only attract real men. And no they won't look at me so chill" I said rolling my eyes.

"But I'm not comfortable letting you go out like this. And I don't know if it's my dick or how much I feed you. But your ass is even more thick now. And I'm loving it" Jungkook said. I giggled and rolled my eyes. He's overreacting over nothing.

"I think it's your dick" I said biting my lip and getting on my feet to kiss his lips.

"So you should wear baggy pants then. Tight jeans make your ass fat" he said kissing my forehead.

"My ass is naturally fat Kookie. I get that you're possessive but you can't prevent me from wearing tight jeans. Other guys can look but they won't touch" I said.

"That's the problem, I don't even want them to look" Jungkook said sighing heavily. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Oh what do I do with him.

"Tough luck my love." I said putting on my shirt. Jungkook sighed and took his cologne and sprayed it on himself. Then he pulled me and hugged me.

"I want you to smell like me, smell like a man so they'll know you're taken" Jungkook said making me laugh.

"Babe...you forget that I'm also a man don't you?" I said laughing.

"But it's better to smell like me." He said. I laughed a little as I pushed him off me.

My phone beeped and I reached for it to see what notification it was. Turned out to be an Instagram notification and it said I now had a new follower. Sehun? This is definitely Sehun. Ohh he did say he wants us to meet and catch up.

I smiled and followed him back. At that same moment he Dm'ed me.

Hey Jiminie

I replied to him as well.

"Hey Sehun"

"Who are you talking to?" Jungkook asked looking at me. I looked at him and placed my phone on the bed.

"No one important" I said smiling at him. He glared at me like he didn't believe me. Okay there it is...he's gonna get jealous over nothing.

"Jimin don't fuck with me. You smiled while you were talking to someone. Who is it?" He asked me. I sighed and took my phone. I opened it and showed him my Instagram.