Chapter 30

JIMIN'S POV.

I was with Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi at Jungkook's place, Tae was not here though... they just came to see us which is very sweet of them. As much as we all knew each other because of what happened to Tae and I, we had now all built a strong friendship that was amazing, and I loved all of them. They are so carrying, sweet, kind hearted and loving. They're honestly the best.

"Taehyung is always busy. I feel like he hardly spends Quality time with us" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, and he doesn't even call. We all should scold him for that. We get that he's busy but calling doesn't even take a few minutes" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"But he does call Jimin, he just doesn't have time for the rest of us" Hobi said and Jungkook's eyes immediately darted to me. I bit my lip looking away from Him.

"Hobi don't lie, Taehyung never calls me as well" I said. Aish Jungkook is gonna get angry over nothing. This guy is way too jealous for his own good.

"He does call Jiminah, even when we're on set. He calls you" Jin also said. Aish what's wrong with them?

"Hyung...stop lying hahaha" I said laughing nervously.

"Why does Tae call you but doesn't call any of us?" Jungkook asked glaring at me. He's so scary when he's looking at me like that. I swear that look can make me confess all my sins because of the fear.

"He doesn't call me as well. But even if he did, it wouldn't be a problem because we're friends" I said shrugging.

"Jungkook you're the last one to ask that question. You also don't call anyone of us" Namjoon hyung said to Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes and still looked at me.

"I'm asking why Taehyung only calls you" Jungkook said.

"He doesn't babe, I swear" I said...

As if on cue, my phone suddenly rang and it was on the couch right between me and Yoongi. Jungkook who was opposite me looked at me suspiciously.

"See? Taehyung is calling you" Yoongi said looking at my phone. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Couldn't he just keep quiet?.

I took the phone and answered it.

"Hey Tae" I said.

"Hey Jiminah...I've been kidnapped" Taehyung said in a calm and relaxed voice, which probably meant he was joking. He wouldn't call me if he was kidnapped.

"Kidnapped? By who?" I asked confused. There was some shuffling and a familiar voice shouted on the other side. The guys looked at me confused.

"YAAAH JIMINAH!! HAVE YOU ABANDONED US? FOR A WHOLE MONTH YOU DIDN'T COME TO SEE US? WHY NOT BRING JUNGKOOK AT LEAST? WE MISS HIM AS WELL" mom shouted on the other side.

"EOMMA???" I asked confused. What? Mom and Taehyung? Is that why Taehyung is saying he's kidnapped?

"Eomma, what are you doing with Taehyung? Where are you?" I asked mom and the guys were looking at me. Jungkook chuckled in disbelief even shaking his head a little.

"I just met Taehyung at the mall, then I dragged him to our house. Do you see how he's drastically losing weight? Its because he hasn't had our food in a while. I bet Jungkook is also skinny now" mom said, I rolled my eyes laughing a little.

"Mom Jungkook is not skinny at all, I feed him well" I said and the guys all went "Ooooohhhhh" at the same time while Jungkook blushed.

"Where is my Jungkookie?...put me on loudspeaker I wanna talk to him" mom said.