Chapter 31

JIMIN'S POV

I slowly pushed the door open inside the house, it was now around 10pm and the lights were switched off. Which means Jungkook went to bed early. I also left home early but I was just too scared to come in here so instead I spent my time alone at the park. I was scared that Jungkook would see what I did...or rather what Taehyung did.

I've never felt so guilty in my life. For something I didn't even do. I just wanna tell him and see his reaction, but I know Jungkook. That guy is crazy and if he ever finds out about this. He'll kill Taehyung, and he'll kill him without any hesitation. I am not ready to lose Taehyung as a friend or be partly responsible for his death.

I walked to the bedroom and the lights were also switched off, oh my baby Koo must be really exhausted to sleep at this time. I pushed the door open and turned to Jungkook. He was sleeping on the bed, his legs spread out. Without a blanket on his body. He was shirtless and wearing only his boxers.

"It's so cold and he didn't even cover his body" I said in a whisper with a little smile on my face.

I took the blanket and softly threw it over his body. Covering him so he won't get cold. I then kissed his lips which were slightly open and he kissed me back startling me a little.

"Hey babe, I thought you were asleep" I said pecking his lips against and he smiled and caressed my cheeks.

"I did fall asleep for some time, I just got woke up now as you covered me with a blanket." He explained with a raspy deep voice. The sexy one he always has when he wakes up.

"I'm sorry for waking you"I said.

"It's okay...did you enjoy time with your parents and...and Taehyung?" He asked me as I sat on the bed next to him.

"Uhhm yeah...it was...it was okay" I said smiling and looking at him. I could see him clearly because the room wasn't completely dark, but the lights were switched off.

"So why are you hesitating?" He asked looking at me and I smiled trying to act cool like my heart wasn't beating out of my chest.

"I didn't hesitate...but you know how my mom is. She was saying those stupid things she said says about me and Taehyung, but she was joking." I said and Jungkook just looked at me blankly. Like he didn't believe me.

"She was joking? Deep inside she wasn't joking" Jungkook said.

"Oh come on, you know how she loves you. She was just joking and trying to tease me and Tae. She knows that I love you alone" I said smiling and kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"Huh-ah my love. Forehead kisses are mine" Jungkook said bringing me closer and kissing my forehead. I giggled and slightly pushed him off me.

"Okay go back to sleep, I need to take a quick shower first. It's been a long day" I said smiling and getting off the bed.

I started taking off my clothes. From my shirt to pants and I was only left with my underwear. Jungkook looked at me and bit his lip.

"Can I join you? " Jungkook asked and I laughed.

"Nooooo" I said smiling and he smiled as well.

"But baby...Jeon is already firm and ready for action. And I wanna have you right now " he said and I giggled.

"Nooo babe, just go back to bed. I'll take a quick shower then I'll come back and join you okay" I said and Jungkook pouted, him and his silly self. He likes sulking everytime I deny him to shower with me.

"Don't you love me anymore?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes and I melted, he always acts like a hardcore guy who's dominant but behind closed doors he always sulks and whines to me. And I find that so cute.