Chapter 32

3RD PERSON POV

Early Morning, Jimin and Jungkook had woken up and they were both ready to go to their workplaces. Jungkook had an important meeting to attend and Jimin also had some things to do, to be honest he had neglected his work a bit because he didn't want to be handling any big stories for now. He was a big story just months ago and he didn't want to be writing any big stories now.

"Babe, I'll ride a bus to work today so don't worry about taking me there" Jimin said smiling at Jungkook.

"Are you sure baby? You know I don't like it when you ride a bus without any of our friends. I feel like something bad will happen to you" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry Kookie I can take care of myself. Besides, you have to leave early anyway. I don't want you to miss your meeting " Jimin said kissing Jungkook lips, just a little peck.

"Okay then...I'm gonna leave right now. Thanks for breakfast" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead.

"Okay, Love you" Jimin said smiling.

"Where's the "I"? " Jungkook asked tilting his head and looking at his Jimin who just giggled.

"Okay I love you, happy now?" Jimin asked.

"Delighted, I love you too my baby. See you later okay?" Jungkook said.

Him and Jimin kissed for a little while, Jungkook's hands running through Jimin's body as he was caressing his body and ass.

"Hmm babe stop it... you'll be late" Jiminie said giggling as he pulled out of the kiss.

"Okay okay I'm leaving...fuck I'm horny already " Jungkook said adjusting his pants to try and hide his huge bulge which was showing. But it was of no use because Jimin could still clearly see it.

"And I want you too" Jimin said biting his lips and holding Jungkook's tie and twirling it around his little fingers. Jungkook smirked and pulled Jimin closer to him.

"BUT...you have to go to work babe" Jimin said smiling a little. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Argh I hate this. Okay you know what? Let me just go before I lose the little control I have left" Jungkook said .

"Yeah you better go" Jimin said and he held Jungkook's hand as they both walked towards the door. More like Jimin was walking Jungkook out.

"Okay bye baby. Remember...I love you and behave at work" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I love you too and you also shouldn't look at other people at work" Jimin said smiling a little.

"Look at other people? Babe I'm blind" Jungkook said as he waved and walked away out. Jimin waved as well and then he went back inside.

He went to the room and he wore his pants, shirt and shoes. He sprayed his perfume and fixed his hair. Now that he looks good, he can also go to work now. He took his essentials and went out. He walked a little bit going to the bus station where he didn't even spend a minute before the bus arrived.

He got on and because the bus was full, he had to stand on his feet. And now he was regretting why he refused to go with Jungkook. He would have sat comfortably but he didn't want to bother Jungkook by asking him to drop him at the magazine house before he went to his meeting, he would have been late.

The ride felt long to Jimin because he was standing during the whole ride. But the bus arrived at his stop and he pushed through the people and finally got out and felt the fresh breeze hitting his skin. Hmmm it felt good.

He walked towards his company but he looked at the parking lot, he was surprised by seeing a car he recognized. It was Taehyung's car. Did Taehyung have a meeting here? Or maybe he just came to see Namjoon and Hobi since they are friends. Jimin walked closer to the parking lot going to see the car. There was no one inside but it really was Taehyungs car.