Chapter 24

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin had now moved into Jungkook's house, it's been about a week that he has spent there. And he couldn't feel more welcomed and comfortable. Jungkook did everything for him, they spend all days indoor. Watching movies. Playing music, kissing, cuddling, Jungkook would work sometimes and Jimin would watch movies alone or just sit there looking at his man work.

Right now Jimin was sitting on a barstool,he was looking at Jungkook drinking up his banana milk in a hurry. His shirt was not properly buttoned and his tie was hanging lose on his neck. Jimin was said and he had a pout on his face.

"Baby come on, stop being sad. I'll come back in an hour" Jungkook said to his Jiminie.

"Why do you have to leave in the first place?" Jimin asked with a pout on his lips.

"I can't miss the meeting. Mrs Ahn will get really mad this time" Jungkook said.

"You're meeting a women on top of that?" Jimin asked with a slightly jealous voice.

"Yeah...and I'm yours so it doesn't matter who I'm meeting" Jungkook said puting his glass in the sink and walking to stand next to Jimin.

"Look at you...you're a mess" Jimin said rolling his eyes and buttoning Jungkook's shirt properly. Jungkook smirked looking down at the shorter. It's almost like they were married. Him fixing his shirt like this looked so cute and romantic. After that Jimin fixed the tie and the collar of Jungkook's shirt.

"Thank you baby, I should just marry you" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's neck.

"Slow down Mr Jeon. It's way too early for that" Jimin said getting on his toes and kissing Jungkook's lips, just a little peck.

Jungkook then wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny waist and slightly bent down to kiss him. They kissed deeply enjoying each other's lips as Jimin has also wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's hand slowly went down to grab the jibooty, he was getting addicted to it because he always wanted to spank or touch it every single second. Jimin melted into the kiss and he unexpectedly released a moan during the kiss.

"Hmmm" Jimin moaned Holding tightly on to Jungkook. They both didn't wanna let go but they had to. Jungkook had an important meeting.

"Hmmmstop...kookie stop" Jimin said gently pushing Jungkook who didn't want to let go yet.

"Noooo" Jungkook sulked with a pout making Jimin laugh. His man was cute as fuck.

"You have to go to work now." Jimin said giggling.

"But I don't wanna leave you alone" Jungkook said.

"Hobi is coming so you can just go. I'll be fine with him." Jimin said smiling.

"Okay baby. I'll see you after my meeting then. I love you" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I love you too... and don't let anyone flirt with you at work. I can fight" Jimin said forming a fist with his hand. Jungkook chuckled and held Jimin's fist, it was so small that Jungkook's hand almost covered it all .

"Ahh cute" Jungkook said looking at Jimin.

"Just go Jungkook" Jimin said giggling shyly.

"Okay baby, see you later." Jungkook said and spanked Jimin's ass while taking his important files on the table.

"Bye" Jimin waved as Jungkook went out. After Jungkook was gone, Jimin went to sit on the couch waiting for Hobi who was probably on his way right now. He had to leave work early just to stay with Jimin.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Hoba, you said you'd be here in 10 minutes. It's been 20 minutes" Jimin said opening the door to Hobi who was carrying flowers and a something which was inside a green plastic bag.