Chapter 46

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Weeks later

My sleep was so peaceful, my beautiful dream about me and Jimin and our baby laughing together. I didn't wanna wake up. Not at all...but of course my alarm clock had other plans. It just had to wake me up....and by alarm clock I mean...

"Kookie I'm hungry"

That's my alarm clock...Park Jimin. I kept quiet like I was still asleep. Lord forgive me but I'm still way too sleepy to wake up. It's probably 6am right now and he's already awake and hungry. I went to bed at 3am because I was up with him as he was eating ice cream and watching a movie...now he's awake? And hungry?

"Jungkookie?...baby I'm hungry" he said in a sleepy and small voice. Gosh that sounds so cute but I'm not getting off this bed.

There was silence for a little while. Then he started softly shaking me as he tried to wake me up. I continued pretending to be asleep but that all disappeared when soft and gentle kisses were planted on my face. My forehead and nose and lips.

"Kookie?" He called out and I sighed as my eyes fluttered open. My eyelids were so heavy though because of sleeping late.

I made eye contact with him and he smiled, his swollen eyes turning to cute crescent moons, his cheeks puffy and nose looking shiny. But he still looked very beautiful with his shiny and swollen morning face.

"Jimin...please go back to bed" I said in a deep voice, probably because I just woke up.

"But...your baby is hungry. I need mint ice cream and pizza" he said looking at me with puppy eyes. The fuck? He's got to be kidding me.

I chuckled and closed my eyes again, they desperately needed to get sleep.

"Jungkook? You're ignoring me? You don't care about me anymore?" He asked with a small voice and I know him. If I ever say something to piss him off...they'll be water breaks right now.

"I love you baby...but I'm tired, can we please go back to sleep?" I begged with my eyes closed and my hand caressing his cute baby bump. Oh how I wish this little man was here already.

"How do you expect me to sleep when I'm hungry? Hello? I'm eating for two here and that's your fault. Shouldn't you at least be responsible?" He asked as his voice was now a little raised. Okay no one told me that a pregnant person is so demanding. If I knew before...it wouldn't matter cause I'd still make him pregnant anyway.

"I'm responsible Jimin. There's vanilla ice cream in the fridge. Left over chicken wings. Can't you eat that?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Heck no...I need mint ice cream and pizza" he said in a demanding tone. Help me god.

"Baby...I'm broke, all my accounts are frozen so I can't afford what you need" I said and he giggled. Of course he knows I'm lying. But honestly where would I get pizza at this time.

"Go buy with my money then" he said, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Pwease" he said with a pout plastered on his lips. I sighed and sat up on the bed. My body is so tired and I'm sleep deprived because of him. I looked at the nightstand and grabbed my phone to check the time. My eyes widened with shock.

"4:30AM!!" I said a little loudly as I was shocked.

"Jimin...that means you literally ate an hour and thirty minutes ago" I said looking at him and he gave a cute little fake smile.

"Sorry my love. It's your baby" he said shrugged his shoulders and I shook my head.

"Where am I supposed to find pizza at this time? Pizza shops aren't hospitals, they don't open 24/7" I said to him.