Chapter 39

.
.

Jimin kicked with all his might as Sehun was trying so hard to take off the smaller's shorts. Painfully groping his thighs and even scratching Jimin a little. Jimin was screaming as loud as he can...even his mouth was covered by Sehun's big hand, but any chance he got...he would use it to scream, he couldn't even reach for his phone and call Jungkook.

Because of the countless punches that he's now received, he's now starting to get a little weak. He also managed to somehow throw in a few punches to Sehun, but seemingly they didn't do much damage to the older. Jimin ended up crying loudly, and the crying...really made him weak. He was trying to fight away the tears and also trying to fight away this psycho who seemed to wanna rape him.

Again another punch landed on Jimin's jaw, making him completely tired. He could feel that he's grown tired of fighting. He wanted to just stop fighting and let god's will happen. But he couldn't, he can't go back to Jungkook as damaged goods. Especially not after being warned countless times by his friends and that very same Jungkook. So he has to fight tooth and nail...for his safety. He has too.

Meanwhile Jungkook was walking fast, stumbling and passing by people who were standing. The bottle of almost finished whiskey was in his hand, he kept drinking from it while looking at his phone.

The couple tracker was showing him that he was now getting closer, in the parking lot. That's where Jimin is...but with who? Jimin didn't take his car. His parents don't own a car. What would Jimin be doing at thee parking lot? With who?? The latter once again raised the bottle to his mouth and drank a mouthful. Swallowing and grimacing as it tasted bitter but made him feel good. He doesn't know what he's going to see in the parking lot. But one thing he knows for sure, he's killing Jimin and whoever is with him...unless it's actually his parents.

But after the lies spilled by Jimin. He's now sure that Jimin went out hoeing and used his parents as an excuse.

He reaches the parking lot. Takes another sip of the whiskey and marches to where the tracker points him. He stands for a minute, looking at a car, it's moving but it's windows are tinted... there's faint screams he can hear from the car... Help...he doesn't wanna overreact but in a way. Something tells him that's his heart, that's his love.

He marched to the car, takes the last sip of what's left in that whiskey bottle and then bangs hard on the window so that it could be opened. Those in the car turn to the window, and Jimin couldn't be more relieved. He's here...his Jungkook is here. Suddenly the screams get louder in the car.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh JUNGKOOK HELP...HELP ME" That's him. That's his Jimin. And right now the only thing he's feeling is over protectiveness, not anger about Jimin's lies.

"JIMIN" he shouts once the name of his love and take a steel pipe which was on the floor. In order not to compromise Jimin's safety. He goes over to the driver's side and bangs the window with the steel pipe. Once...twice...and finally the window is broken. Glass shattering and falling in and out of the car. And there he is. His Jimin...tears in his eyes. He looks red and puffy. He seems to have a busted lip because he's bloody on his lip and chin. And next to him is a guy who seems to be even more enraged by what Jungkook has done to the car windows.

Jungkook opens the door from the inside and without question, he drags the guy who seems to be hurting his Jimin. He shoves him to the ground with anger visible in his eyes. His eyes were red. Both because of rage and consuming a whole bottle of whiskey by himself.

And suddenly he can feel himself, at this moment, turning to an emotionless animal.

With one glance at Jimin, Jungkook grabs the guy on the ground and punches him hard on his jaw. But he doesn't stop there. He keeps punching and punching and punching. As much as Jimin keeps crying, Jungkook doesn't think he's gonna stop hurting this man.