Chapter 13

JIMIN'S POV

Saturday came sooner than expected. I don't know why this week seemed to be pretty fast than other weeks. It's like it knew how much I was dreading to go home, yes I do wanna see my parents but this dinner they organized and invited Taehyung too...I smell trouble. I know my own mother, I know how she's always been trying to hook me up with almost every man who is successful. Namjoon hyung has been there too, mom kept saying him and I would make a perfect couple. That's why I don't want to go there. Mom will be going out of her way to convince Taehyung that I'm actually the most perfect boyfriend Taehyung could ever get.

As we speak I was just parking my car in the garage, it was still early. It was 3pm and Taehyung is not gonna be here until 7pm, oh I wish something huge can come up. Something that can make him cancel this stupid dinner. I'm not ready to be embarrassed in front of the hottest model in South Korea. After parking my car, I went inside the house.

"EOMMA!! APPA!!" I shouted as I was taking off my sneakers at the door and putting on slippers.

"APPA I'M HERE" I shouted again. Dad appeared from the passage that led to their room with a huge smile on his face. His eyes disappearing along as he smiled. Yeah I'm definitely my father's child. The only thing I got from mom is attitude, height and the love of food. Because that women can sure eat for such a petite women.

"Ah Jiminah, you're finally here. Oh come to appa, I missed you so much" Dad said engulfing me in a hug, I smiled leaning to his touch. I couldn't hug him back though because I was carrying grocery bags with veggies and some other ingredients mom asked me to bring along.

"I missed you too dad...where mom?" I asked as I pulled out of the hug.

"She went to the bakery, she's busy baking a cake for our guest. I don't know why she's going out of her way for a kid who's your age. She never did those things for me." Dad said with an annoyed tone.

"Appa you're just jealous that you no longer receive this kind of love and attention from mom." I said chuckling as I walked towards the kitchen to put all the ingredients there.

"No Jiminah, I'm only angry because I know your mom is trying to get you a man. She'll be singing your praises tonight. You know her" Dad said chuckling.

"Oh I wish I didn't come. I can feel that I'll he embarrassed for the rest of my life" I said covering my face and sighing.

"Don't worry Jiminah. I'll be there to oppose everything she says, you're not going to start dating at this age." Father said with a serious face.

"Dad I'm 23 years old " I said sassily and even rolling my eyes.

"Exactly, that's too young. I started dating when your mother and I were 30" Mr Park said and I just laughed.

"Dad...you mom had me at 19, and you were 21. I'm still trying to figure out how you got 30 from those ages" I said laughing at my father.

"Aish what matters is, you are not gonna start dating right now. I still feel like you're too young" Dad said.

My phone rang and the called ID was written Jungkook, I smiled biting my lip and father looked at confused.

"Are you dating already?" Dad asked me.

"No...I'm still too young right?" I said smiling as I was looking at my phone, which I wasn't sure if I should answer or not.

"Gimme that"  father said snatching the phone from  me and answering it instantly.

"DAD" I said shouting in shock. I didn't want my father to answer the call but it was already late. The call was answered and on loudspeaker.

"Hey Jiminah" Jungkook said with his deep voice on the other end. I don't know why I instantly feel like I miss him now that I'm hearing his voice