Chapter 21

A Week Later

JIMIN'S POV

A week passed and we still were trying to find whoever it is that has it in for me. I don't even have any suspicions so it's kinda hard for the guys to track him down, but they're convinced that we can do it ourselves rather than asking help from the police. Taehyung did address the press and he told them that he doesn't do drugs, even though he did tell the whole world that he's gay. I guess his fans truly love him because they never stopped supporting him even after they knew his sexuality.

Me on the other hand, people are still talking shit about me, as Much Taehyung did explain that him and I are friends and someone is trying to ruin our careers and friendship, no one cared. People really hate me now and there's no way that I could ever change their mind about me. This is why I hate getting involved with any celebrities, even if a scandal happens...I'll always be the one to blame and hate even though I'm also a victim.

The door to my room opened and I quickly covered my body with the covers, I slept just wearing a big t-shirt only so I was practically half naked. And Jungkook was the one who came in. Why is he here so early in the morning? He usually comes to see me later, shit I haven't even showered. I probably look ugly and swollen since I cried last night. If he sees my real morning face he'll probably think I'm a monster.  Argh I'm doomed.

"Jungkook!..why didn't you knock??!" I asked while still covering my self.

"Why do you sleep with your door unlocked? What if someone breaks into this house as well? What if they come to rape you while you're still asleep? What if they try to kill you in your sleep? What if they abduct you in your sleep?" Jungkook asked looking at me like he was angry.

"What it....no one would break in the house and nothing could happen to me?" I asked looking at him as he was still standing by the door.

"Jimin this is not a joke. Keep your door locked at night" Jungkook said glaring at me, okay he's scary and hot.

"Okay. I'll keep my door locked" I said nodding like a little puppy. Jungkook then came and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked me.

"Yeah I did. Thanks for asking" I said smiling.

"You're lying. Your eyes are swollen which means you probably cried all night" Jungkook said caressing my cheek.

"Well...after my crying session I slept really well" I said in a little pout.

"Jimin don't cry alone okay...I don't care if it's the middle of the night. Please call me. You know I'll always be there for you" Jungkook said. I smiled and nodded. How can I not like him when he's this sweet.

"So where's Yoongi? You're never here this early." I said.

"He went out, and you know we can't live you alone inside the house. So I had to come and watch you" Jungkook said brushing my hair gently.

"Oh okay" I said biting my lip.

"So I had a talk with Yoongi. And we came into an agreement." Jungkook said.

"A talk about what?" I asked confused.

"I want you to move out of here and come to my house instead" Jungkook said. I looked at him with my swollen eyes wide open. What did he say? Does Yoongi hate staying with me now? Did I do something wrong?.

"What? Is it something I said or did to Yoongi.?" I asked as I was confused.

"Ahh no. It's for my own selfish reasons" Jungkook said smiling at me.