Chapter 14

JIMIN'S POV

The weekend was over, it's time for me to slave and chase after celebrity news. Early in the morning I woke up at 6am, but funny enough...my alarm didn't ring to wake me up, I guess my body has gotten used to waking up early. But why didn't my alarm ring? I'm pretty sure I set it before bed, argh maybe I forgot.

I got out of bed and went to be bathroom to pee before going to the shower, I feel energized today and I really don't want anything to ruin my day. Not a bad work day. Not Taehyung, not Jungkook...okay maybe a little Jungkook. I kinda missed him. On Sunday I woke up to his numerous missed calls but when I called him back he didn't bother answering. I don't know what's going on but maybe he's angry that he didn't reach me the whole night.

So I got in the shower and washed up, I didn't take too long then I got out of the shower and finished my whole hygiene routine. After that was done I went to the kitchen to make a cereal for myself. I ate while looking around my apartment, something didn't seem normal but I just couldn't put my finger on it. But maybe its nothing.

I went back to my room and wore my clothes. Just black jeans. A white t-shirt and a simple black and white checkered shirt. After I was done I took my phone and got out of my room.

Just when I passes by the lounge, something seemed wrong...I slowly turned back and looked at the couch. It was my trophy, for Journalist of the year. It was on top the couch.

"What?...who put that there?" I whispered asking myself. I keep it on top of the little table with a vase. Did I touch it by mistake maybe? But I bet I didn't, what the heck is going on?

I took the trophy and put it back to it's original place, then I looked around the again. Now that the trophy was on the couch, I'm beginning to see why I felt like something wasn't normal in my apartment. I sighed and walked out the door going to my car.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed in fear as I saw my car. I couldn't believe my eyes. My car was written in red paint. "DIE BITCH" ...What the fuck is going on? Who did this to my car? Why is someone telling me to die? Could it be the neighbors kid playing a prank on me?

I walked close to my car and bent down trying to remove the paint with my hand but it didn't move, I guess it was dry now. I looked around in fear...maybe I'll still see some kid running or something? But this doesn't look like something a kid would say, besides. I'm very to all kids in the neighborhood. No kid would do this to me.

I dialed Hobi's number and he answered on the second ring.

"Hey bitch" Hobi said...if only he knew the last thing I want is to be called bitch at this moment.

"Hey...where are you?" I asked him.

"About to leave for work, why?" He asked confused.

"I need a ride, if I catch a bus I'll be late. So please pass by my place. I'll be waiting by the pavement" I said to Hobi as I was still looking around.

"Okay I'll be there in a few minutes, but are you okay though? You sound panicked" Hobi said sounding concerned.

"I'm fine...just come by quickly" I said and dropped the call rushing to stand on the pavement.

I don't feel as good as I was when I woke up, to be honest I'm scared now, who the hell painted that on my car? And maybe I'm being paranoid or something but I feel like someone broke into my house. Why was my trophy misplaced when I never touched it the whole week. But my door didn't show any signs of being tempered with. So I really don't understand what's going on.

I'm less than 5 minutes, Hobi pulled over near me and I quickly got inside the car.

"Hey, is something wrong with your car or something? You hardly ask for a ride to work" Hobi said.