The winter break starts

Wednesday 20 December 2017, Glastonbury, England

The winter holidays arrived, the girls were going to have a short break from school classes, with this it would be practically two weeks, where they would be in Luna Nova, where they will all be able to see each other again after four months that they had been away for the most part.
Until then nobody noticed the disguise that Margaret was using with Nelson, which is very strange, but scary at the same time, for the fact that she had not done anything until then to give progress to the plan that she had been thinking of doing, at least not explicitly, in a short time not even suspicions came, they just went on with their lives as usual.
On the way Diana and Hellene looked through the window of the car that was passing by the road with all the luggage, strangely even Laura and Bernadette were going to spend that time with their daughters, also because of that discovery, but also because usually they stay to spend at least Christmas with the family.

Soon the car was arriving at the outskirts of Luna Nova, the two sisters were breathing deeply, just thinking about everything good that had happened, especially the older one that is remembering everything that happened with Akko.
When they arrive with the car, the four get out of there, already being noticeable the expectation of all, much by the notice of the youngest in the whatsapp
group contacting them to meet to review and not even two seconds after the daughter of platinum hair got out of the car and immediately comes running with everything, Atsuko receiving her with a warm hug for that day so cold.

" Diana! " Kagari said excitedly.

" Oh Akko, how nice to see you again.... I'm so happy to see you here " Cavendish replied back and then cuddling her friend.

" I missed you a lot too, so how are you? All this time you're still the same skinny girl as always heh " said the Japanese girl joking with the Scottish lass.

" You know that four months won't change much in me, the only thing is there, but apart from that I'm missing all of you," said the blue-eyed one to all the others.

" We'll help you carry your stuff, we'll take it up to your room " Said the crimson-eyed one calling out to the girls.

But no one went to help, only the brownish herself who went to remove the bags, but they were many, soon with Laura's help the older daughter's luggage was being removed, it wasn't much, but enough for her to take to her room with her friend's help.
The two went through the hallways holding those bags, watching how Luna Nova was still the same, soon they arrived at the blue team's room, where by there were Hannah and Barbara watching Pretty Little Liars by Netflix, giving even a pause when noticing that her friend arrived.

" Diana! " They both say as they get up and run for a hug.

Atsuko helps with the rest of the bags, taking them to Diana's room, where things are being organized, listening to the conversation of the three girls in a relaxed way, and with the pair barely noticing the presence of the Japanese girl there, doing things in the greatest tranquility, but this would only be a matter of time for the bomb to explode.

" What are you doing here? Diana? Are you still with that girl? " England said in a provocative tone.

" She's my friend too, you should just accept it now, she doesn't have to be just your friend, come on, you're going to be a fucking arsehole just because I'm friends with your colleague? " Kagari said at the time.

" That's not the problem, it's that you're getting too close to our Diana, you're making quite a scene, I don't forget what happened that day, and Diana doesn't deserve someone of your level, seriously, she's a classy girl... " The brown-haired English girl is soon interrupted by her colleague.