Luna Nova creature

The day still had a lot to happen, in the rooms the plan to try to find the girls by the hidden places of Luna Nova was still happening, meanwhile in the hiding place, things were getting kind of stuck, until Ford decided to call Cavendish, going to the cell, to get the Scottish lass, sitting there trying to invent some way to communicate with Amanda and Akko, without them getting shocked, but things were still very complicated, in those first hours there was nothing to do.

With Margaret the platinum haired one was trying to look at some way to think of a plan to escape, looking around Ford's waist, some weak point, but she had nothing, other than the keys, which she was soon thinking of an idea, since she had been temporarily released, albeit wearing a shock collar, until they get kind of close to where the creature was.

" Look at Diana up close, Diana... She looked beautiful with the application of her threads, little by little we'll be able to bring her more the life and her body from before, and right now we're going to make a point of doing that " Benson said.

" What are you going to do to me? It's not enough what we've been going through," said the Scottish woman.

" I'm just going to collect some of your blood, you have the Cavendish genetics I need for the reconstruction of my Diana, even more being a coincidence having that name, your mothers named that because of her didn't they? I have to admit you have good taste, but we all know here that the real one here is her, you're just a Cavendish of the wrong lineage," the Englishwoman said, half arranging her chair and already calling the current Cavendish to sit down.

" And so why do you still use my blood if I am of the wrong bloodline? " Said Diana arching an eyebrow.

" Because in spite of everything you have a trace of the original Diana there " said Margaret, already preparing the needle.

" the original Diana we know is not her and neither am I, they had two others before her, why don't you go after the first Diana Cavendish from the 17th century then? Or the second one from the 18th century? " Said the girl who was being poked in the arm starting to have the blood being drawn.

" They are still from the original lineage, in which case my Diana has all the good stuff from the other Dianas, still from the Cavendish family history," Ford said.

" Diana II dated a Du Nord too, would she have the dirty lineage? I'm a Du Nord descendant, we're all a mix, there's no such thing as an original Diana, just say it, you're only obsessed with my dead great-great-grandmother and want to bring her back to life for your never-realised love," said the blue-eyed one, gradually irritating the green-eyed one.

" You really are insufferable aren't you girl, you're lucky you're at that stage of removing your genetics, now let's see the results here " Benson said taking out the needle with the vials full of Diana's blood.

With that blood, it was being applied to the creature from Luna Nova, that transfusion was happening with that thing kind of unconscious, tied to a chair, with the current Diana looking at everything, kind of feeling sorry for herself.

" Here, eat some, you can't get weak, this will be just one of the many blood transfusions we will do with Diana, until she gets her body all reconstructed and who knows also create a conscience " Said Benson giving a tray full of food to Cavendish.

" For a cruel person you can treat well, but what about my friends? Don't they deserve food too? They are also obliged to help you," said the Scottish lassie, starting to eat.

" They don't matter that much, they will eat whatever they have, in your case you do, besides being the intelligent one of the group, you are also a Cavendish, which will help a lot in the reconstruction of my Diana " said the Englishwoman all amazed looking at the creature.