Classes with Bernadette Cavendish

Thursday, 28 December 2017

The suspicions about Nelson are starting to show, at least on the side of Chariot and Croix who are trying to investigate the whole situation, as well as Laura McLaren who has her suspicions too. What can be a great danger that Amanda, Akko and Diana can run during all this time, since they did not have this distrust, so much that O'Neill even trusted Alberta a little, much for the help in releasing the hidden magic, even more in the plan that they were planning to do.

The day dawns like any other, the girls were waking up for another magic class that they would have in the morning, this time at the blue room, there was Cavendish going to get up for another one of these days, looking sideways at her PC with the race setup, just thinking about what she was going to do later there, then she herself goes to the bathroom, getting ready for these classes.
Taking her time she is leaving the room when she is approached by Barbara who had also woken up early sort of to talk about these outings.

" Hey Diana, why are you going out so much in the morning? I always hear you walking around the room when I'm sleeping " Parker asks.

" It's an important thing, but still very secret, you are not ready for it yet, so I won't tell you yet, but it's not a bad thing, no," replies the Scottish lass.

" If it's something involving Akko it's no problem to hide it from me, I don't mind you two forming something together, I even find it interesting, since this whole thing started things have even matured, I don't see Hannah picking on you so much anymore, just know that I totally support you both " said the English girl.

" Well I'm off, it was nice chatting with you Barbs, it was nice to have a good time " said the platinum haired girl waving to her friend and going to the classroom.

After this conversation the blue-eyed girl was going to the abandoned classroom of Luna Nova, as she always did during these days of winter holiday, arriving there some girls and their mothers were still present.
Then the time was passing a little and all were already present, in that day the class would be only with Bernadette and Laura present, since Chariot and Croix were resting in the room due the Du Nord pregnancy.

" Good morning girls, let's start our first class with me, you also know how healing magic is also something important and I am the specialist in this, I have always been very good at healing the whole group, together with Eleanora, we formed a pair of witches who could practically bring back to life those who were almost dying " Bernadette said.

" In that case we'll have a support person then hahahaha, it must be very annoying, one of us being the support of the group not being able to attack in these cases " said Amanda shrugging.

" The thing is that the support didn't just stay in healing with friends, we had to get our hands dirty too, or do you think I just stayed in healing magic with the girls? I was one of those who was in the front line " said the older Cavendish.

" It is important to learn the healing spells, because you may need them at the times when things will be tightest, not only the healing spells, but you will also learn all kinds of repair spells and all kinds of spells that involve some support, even in the attack," said Laura.

" Well then pay attention that I will show you how it is done in a very detailed way, because this will help you someday in the future " said the lady with platinum hair.

The theoretical explanation was beginning, already with some yawns that were being heard, but with the presence of Laura and Bernadette it was a guaranteed amusement, since the yawns were answered with a spell of a water ball that was shot against the face of the sleepy ones.
Leaving a less sleepy climate during the class that was occurring, at each second practically they were also having fun with the amusing explanation of the two, who were even bewitching themselves demonstrating the effects, as spells of attraction that demonstrated something quite interesting in being made, although they were not efficient with the couple since both were already married.
Besides other spells coming from the knowledge of the older Cavendish herself, leaving the atmosphere lighter, less sleepy, even creating interest and conversations about the subject in class.