Flight Classes

Tuesday, 26 December 2017

Christmas was over and it was a big celebration in Luna Nova, where Amanda made a point of emphasizing and showing the awakening of the magical powers for everybody, the party also had the presence of the majority of the girls of the orphanage that there felt much more like family than anywhere else, much by the approach that Ursula and Croix had with them, as they always treated well these same girls, many since very early. The day also had the presence of Akko's mothers, Hellene and Diana to also have that moment of family tie very large, a moment that was unforgettable there for all who could have a whole feeling of union and as if they felt a huge family.
And with the end of Christmas came another day that would be very interesting for the girls, this one that could raise some suspicions to Nelson, as well as a normal day of school.

One more morning was waking up in Luna Nova, the mobile phones alarms were ringing, and with that the girls woke up to go to their first flying class, with the clear message of where would be the place, the new skateboarding track that until then was closed for maintenance until the beginning of the next year and would be the perfect place to perform these first classes, since there aren't any students and the open space is huge.
Little by little they were arriving at the place, the first to arrive was surprisingly Amanda all euphoric and excited, she was jumping for joy just thinking about having a class focused on flying on the broom. The others were also arriving and with that they joined almost all of them there, where Nelson was beginning the explanation having Laura's presence to observe.

" Good morning girls, are you ready to become real witches, to demonstrate real flying skills? Here we are going to start our broomstick flying class, where you will start first from the basics, lifting this thing up and then fly off through an obstacle course," Nelson said.

" That's the easiest thing in the world, just say Aunt Freyre and we can fly," Amanda shrugged.

" Even so we have to follow the steps all right, flying is an art, it's not just a sketchy thing, we have to be quality flying witches " Alberta said, which was lowering the suspicion of McLaren's gaze.

The girls started to float and in this way one by one they went through the obstacle course, the way they could, all of them, with the exception of Akko who could not even get the broom off the ground, what was leaving a bigger concern for McLaren's side who saw her difficulty in doing the basic, besides the lights blinking a little when the broom was trying to get some magic.
Strangely enough, the broom started to float and the lights didn't go out.

" What? Is it working? " Kagari said in surprise.

" Nothing rolled off the seal? How strange " Ursula said, running her hand over her chin until her broom started to go out of control.

She was flying from one side to the other without any sense of direction, flying all crooked, the broom was flying uncontrolled to all sides, Atsuko was flying aimlessly, trying her best to control the flight, but nothing happened and Nelson was with her hands on her back just observing everything.

" Miss Kagari, is that any way to fly? Keep control, keep calm, this way you will never fly " said the flight instructor.

" Ahhhhhhhhhh! make that thing stop! " Said the Japanese girl until she was saved by Laura when she was grabbed by magic, while the broomstick went all aimless until it hit a ramp where it ended up splintering all over itself.

" No! My broom! " said the weeping Japanese woman.

" Miss Kagari what kind of flight is this? " Said the disguised witch.

" I wonder how a broom does that? I know enough about brooms to know that when the witch has magic sealed in she wasn't even supposed to do that, something had to have happened," McLaren said.