Breaking the chain

Sunday, 7 January 2018, Glastonbury, England, Luna Nova

It had been five days since Diana, Akko and Amanda were in Margareth's hands, in that time it was a real terror for Kagari and O'Neill that until then were already a long time without eating, almost giving in to Ford to speak the first word, holding strong the tortures that they were suffering day by day, just waiting for the moment that they were going to get out of there, it would be in the next attempt of the girls when they were going to reach the underground. The Cavendish on the other hand was already managing to improve a lot more the communication with the creature that was gaining a much less frightening form, the skin already had gained a warmer appearance, less pale, the dark circles under the eyes were much smaller, even getting to look like what was Diana III, already managing to formulate some sentences when writing, much for the part of the constant extractions of blood that rolled.

On the other hand things were going well with the search team, thanks to the sound detectors a map was made with the way that would lead to the entrance of the old dungeon of Luna Nova, the map was drawn by them, with a route planning, to deceive Ford a lot, without her noticing where they were going, even more because during those days all the espionage equipment hadn't even moved, what was causing some suspicions on the brown one.

Things started in the beginning of the afternoon, Rita, Abigail, Hellene, Marianne, Lotte, Sucy, Constanze and Jasminka were already ready, getting ready to go to the underground, as well as the adults, Croix, Laura, Bernadette, Chariot, Saori and Morgana, the fourteen witches are more than ready to face Ford. They started with style, with Constanze, Croix, Laura, Morgana and Saori starting to control the machines, in this case the tanks that were positioned in several places, in a route where they were going to separate by two paths, in a discreet way, it was also enough for the Meridies to detect the frequency of some cameras around.

" Now let's see if she can catch us through the blind spots, I have positioned some defences for us, then we will go in with everything " said the Italian after they had positioned the tanks.

" Let's split up into two groups with seven, so we'll confuse Margareth thinking we're still searching and scouring the place, but after one route we'll find each other, hit the place head on and go to her " McLaren said to all who nodded their agreement.

They go finishing getting the things, taking a good look to themselves and also to the map, prepared, they go down to the lowest floor of Luna Nova, arriving well at the door to the hidden dungeons, taking off the huge stone, waiting a little to enter there.
Meanwhile another blood transfusion was finished, which ended up making the appearance of Luna Nova's creature even more convincing, the skin became more flushed, the heat was noticeable in several spots, just as the hair got lines that used to be from a Cavendish, besides a strange filler on the body.

" A few more days and she'll be ready, that's all we need, now go to your place " Ford said.

The two go to their place, kind of as usual, the thing that Margaret created gets all being affectionate with the friend she made, little knowing that that could be the last day she would be in captivity if all goes well.
The fourteen witches arrive at the corridors, jumping in, and then separating into two groups of seven, one consisting of Laura, Bernadette, Hellene, Marianne, Rita, Abigail and Sucy, the other by Chariot, Croix, Saori, Morgana, Constanze, Jasminka and Lotte, all of them very well armed for the occasion, strangely with firearms, as it was a tactic to save more magic, in this case they were only 9mm pistols, but still worth for self defense against what may come towards them.

" Now let's go! " Said Laura, who touched Chariot's hand, and so the groups separated down the corridors.

It didn't take long and soon Margaret noticed one of the groups walking calmly through the corridors, pretending to be looking for something, and with that a smile spreads on Ford's face, who is pushing the buttons to show the transmission of the cameras to the girls in an attempt to scare them more, only that she doesn't lose by waiting for what's coming.