Winter games

Thursday, 21 December 2017

They all arrived in Luna Nova for what will be a great meeting that may have some big revelations for this cold winter that is slowly warming up with news that may cause a huge shock to the girls yet, but for now things were going in a very calm way.
The day after the Cavendish and Kagari's arrival, starts with snow flakes falling from the sky, indicating that snow was about to happen, the weather had given a nice cold, what was already making some of the girls anxious when they wake up that morning, since they will have a snow day.

In the red team's room, there was Akko getting up in the morning after a long night's sleep, Kagari went running to the window where she watched the snowflakes falling, with a lot of anxiety she put on a cold suit and went down the stairs, running to the outside, where she enjoyed each falling flake, almost waking up her roommates, beside her was Diana who was also admiring the snowflakes.

" They are beautiful aren't they? " Cavendish said.

" I love the snow, especially when it's for playing with! I love it when it always happens " said the Japanese girl, who was already assembling a snowman little by little, soon getting help from her friend.

" Let's put it together from here, make the biggest snowlad of all " Said the Scottish lass coming to help.

The brown one agrees with the head, and together they both go on rolling a snowball bigger and bigger to make the body, one helping the other to make a snowman of considerable size, which reached two meters of height, having a lot of help from the two climbing one on top of the other to assemble the snow sculpture.
The three balls that composed the body were made, the other details were also being made, with stones found on the ground, some branches and also a carrot on the nose, everything was in the greatest Christmas mood.

" Woah! We did all this? " Atsuko said in surprise.

" It was fun, I missed you Akko, all this time that we stayed away from each other made me think about valuing this time more, it's running and we don't even notice... " Just as they were about to get closer to each other a snowball was thrown, precisely by Amanda.

" Oh come on Amanda, you've messed things up here " Said the irritated crimson-eyed girl.

" You're out there screwing around and I'm supposed to hold your heads together? Here it's a snow fight to the finish! May the strongest and most skillful win! " Said O'Neill, but then Nelson came in the middle of the girls.

" Oh, so you guys like snow wars, so how about we play a game against each other? I'll team up with Amanda and you two go against us, you have 10 minutes to set up your fortress, we'll play a game of catch the flag, if you get hit by a snowball you have to leave the flag where you were hit and go back to the beginning.

" Ah I'm up for it, if it's to stuff their faces with snow I'll accept " said the excited American.

" Strange that you're joining us Nelson, you've always been so reserved," said the platinum haired girl arching her eyebrow slightly.

" That's because I'm just trying to change a few things here, I've just had a little time to think, you know, so will you all turn yellow? " said the woman in disguise and they all smiled, splitting into their seats.

" (This current Diana is a little bitch, I hope she doesn't get in the way of any of my plans, now it's all starting well, little by little I'm going to gain the trust of these three girls, they are the door for me to have Claiomh Solais in my hands).

A game of capture the flag was about to begin, some barriers were being erected on both sides in an attempt to leave the flag well protected, as well as some snowballs to defend themselves from those who tried to invade from one side or the other. A small field was being formed with the four of them. A
little far away there were also Croix and Ursula observing things also opening some suspicions, a lot about Nelson.