First day of searches

At the dungeon things went from bad to worse, with Diana being forced to go through the worst things at the hands of Margaret, much by the demands of trying to educate that creature that was created by Ford, who was even creating a friendship, not being so cruel as all the impression that Benson had caused. Still the things were complicated for the other side, since the searches started, as a way to try to find the whereabouts of the trio, this for the corridors of Luna Nova, trying to find something, without falling in the traps made by the brown one so that they don't find the trio in any way.

In the classroom after all the presentation that Laura and Bernadette did of the witch's past, the girls were understanding the motives, a little bit of a fury coming from Hellene even came up, with her annoyed by the seal, but after all the good conversation, that's where the whole group decided to start the search, forming some groups.

" Well, we solve this issue of the seal with the girls, when we find them, our priority is to find Diana, Akko and Amanda, let's split up in groups, try to go to the places where Margareth passed, ask everyone in Luna Nova, we can't let Margareth continue with them or the worst can happen "said Laura.

" Then let's do it right, Mari and I will try to get information from the girls here " Hellene said.

" We are going to search the hidden places of Luna Nova, we are stronger and more experienced witches, in case Margareth has some trap, you may even die, so not to take too long... We are going to look for the hidden places, you all go asking the girls of each floor, separate yourselves in groups " Bernadette said.

" We'll go by the skate track, Amanda used to hang out there a lot and the girls there might know something too," Jasminka said.

" Let's go down the corridor from our rooms, someone must know something " Sucy said.

" And what about us? You simply kept it from us that our Akko ended up being kidnapped," Saori said.

" You two come with us, there's no magic, but that doesn't mean we don't have a way to dialogue " McLaren said with two boxes in hand where upon opening it had a pistol inside.

" Firearms? That's cool! Okay for my Akko I'll use this, we have to get the best odds to find our girl " Morgana said picking up that set with the pistol, a holster that is kind of hidden under her arm, where she then put a jacket over it.

" This wouldn't have happened if we had agreed to put the seal on Akko, at one time or another she would want to know if the magic was real, she is precisely our biological daughter " Kagari said also arming herself.

" Look my love, we don't have to complain, we have to look for our girl, then we'll punish them for hiding the truth from us," said Takahashi, being all intimidating and the others getting a little scared.

Then the search began, Laura, Bernadette, Chariot, Croix, Saori and Morgana, went in groups through the most abandoned places of Luna Nova, since they could be potential hiding places for Margareth, since in a few hours it wouldn't be enough for her to escape far away.
Lotte, Sucy, Constanze, Jasminka, Hellene and Marianne, split up into different groups, through the corridors of Luna Nova, kind of on a search asking student by student, having the pictures of Margareth, Diana, Akko and Amanda on their mobile phones to show each one if they had seen them.
The pair went to the topmost floor, where the most luxurious rooms are located there, the first to be asked being the older Cavendish's roommates.

" So girls, did you see Diana last night at dawn? " Hellene asks.

" She just left out of nowhere, it was right at the time we were taking a bath, then we didn't see her, did something happen? Don't tell me our friend has disappeared? " said Barbara, a bit worried.