Marianne's suspicions

Friday, 29 December 2017

The support magic class was quite interesting, with the girls having fun even though they were getting hurt by the tomatoes being constantly thrown at them, they were still managing in the best way they could, repairing the cups, then going to take a shower, The girls were still having fun, even though they were hurting themselves with the tomatoes constantly being thrown at them, they were still managing to fix the cups in the best way they could, then going to take a shower, since not even the magic took away the strong smell of tomatoes that was impregnated on their clothes, and also a little on their bodies, in the meantime Diana, Akko and Amanda were talking a little about their plan to go to Luna Nova's secret place, but they didn't expect that one of the girls would end up listening to everything.

The next day was starting as usual, with the girls being woken up by the alarm that was put on their mobile phones, for another day of class, at the brown team's room, there was the lonely Marianne getting up from bed, waking up after she was doing her personal hygiene, looking at herself in the mirror, with her hair all messed up, she was just thinking about how the day would be, besides checking the messages on her mobile phone, there were from her mother warning for the next class and also from her friend which she leaves the contact name of "rusty little <3".

[Hellene: Good morning Mari, ready for today's class? Yesterday was pretty cool, huh? I can't wait to see what my mum is up to now... Speaking of which you told me you heard my sister, Akko and Amanda talking about something suspicious yesterday, are they hiding something from us?]

[Marianne: I will try to find out, they are really quite suspicious, let's not stop following them on day two].

After this conversation she finishes getting changed, goes to her room where she gets her things and goes towards the classroom, as usual always meeting Hellene in the middle of the way, where the two clap hands as if they were best friends.
In a very relaxed way, until they get to the classroom, being practically the last ones to arrive.

" Late, huh? Were you guys making your clothes? Yesterday wasn't even that dirty " said Laura.

" You're the one who thinks! It was horrible to sleep with the room smelling of tomato, even more with these two too, these retards were lucky to still have a room all to themselves " Akko said complaining a bit.

" Very well, without complaining too much, I know we had a hard time yesterday, but at least we got the idea of support spells, because now your creativity will increase a lot, because we are going to use creativity here, build things, but understand the basics of all this, so let's get this started! " Said McLaren starting the class.

The two were sitting at the table, to pay attention to the class that was going to take place, kind of already getting their eyes around the three girls from the stamps, kind of already growing a little suspicious, trying to find out something, but during the class itself nothing suspicious was said by them.

A while later...

The class was coming to an end, with a practical activity that also involved again the tomatoes entering in scene and the girls having to do a construction of a statue using the stones that were there, being until very creative, since the construction was free, what it ended up being a class in which it didn't have an evaluation of the best, being the only exception again Akko that ended up not getting along with the use of the magic in that situation, even if she was trying the maximum that she could.
The others, on the other hand, managed to get along fine, even though the statue turned out to be all dirty with tomato stains, it was something that helped to decorate a little more the environment of the classroom, since it was left there, before coming the part that they would rest for the next day.