Nelson's plan

Wednesday, 27 December 2017

In the flying classes, Akko had great difficulties because she was still sealed, but on the other hand, Amanda, who had just achieved her magic, was managing to do very well, even winning the game of flag stealing, with the group dynamic of the girls of the green team, Margareth in this time came thinking of a way to get to have the Claiomh Solais in hands.

After the class that day that was a class focused on combat magic, with Laura being the girls' teacher, teaching them some self defense techniques, where Kagari did well in a combat without using magic, trying to adapt to the style of the others that were using all the magic they had available.
The girls at the end of the training were exhausted, sore, until they took a magic antidote to recover their strength and then they went back to their respective rooms, the girls of the green team in this return, end up being approached by Nelson.

" Hey miss O'Neill, yesterday you did a great broomstick flying performance, you managed to extract what you wanted to show, so I want to call you to dialogue more ideas, who knows so we can apply them in class " said Alberta already with the intentions in mind.

" Ah all right, I'll see you girls later " O'Neill said waving to her friends.

Falling for Margaret's trick, pretending to be Nelson, the American girl went to the flight instructor's room in disguise, entering there and even getting surprised with the decorations, such as pictures and flight trophies, photos that were also very present, even of a partner that Nelson had in a romantic way between the two.
Both sit down, Nelson offers some tea to the salmon haired girl, who accepts, as well as some biscuits.

" Very well Miss O'Neill, I didn't come here to talk about the flying lessons, you have some interesting ideas, but I came here so that we can help Akko, she has to awaken her magic " said the fake Nelson.

" I would even ask the lady, but she doesn't want to, she said she wants to get it by her own efforts and everything " Amanda said.

" Oh, so she's one of those? That's okay, here's what we can do then, I know you have been hidden over the summer many times on the hidden side of Luna Nova, but what if I tell you about another side that is also hidden from here that you can find even more mysteries, but for that you have to do hidden from Croix and Ursula, they can't get to know " Alberta said.

" Ah, I'm up for it, if it's to discover another secret I'm up for it, but how are we going to find this place? Where is it? And what's there? How do you know these things? I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm curious," O'Neill asks.

Margaret disguised as Nelson turns a board where there is a detailed map of Luna Nova, revealing the secret part that is on the inside having the access in one of the rooms that until then gives in a mysterious corridor, which only opens with magic.
With a plan all detailed so as not to reveal anything of what are the intentions of the witch, since the American is there watching everything.

" Woah! This is interesting, on the inside there is another passage? Now I get it, but tell me more," said the salmon haired girl.

" There may be something there that will help remove the seal that is on Akko, but for that you'll need to be more trained, besides that we'll also need the presence of Diana, since the two sealed ones can help remove the seal of the third one, my intention is only so that we can save the world without fooling around, so go prepare a way to go there, in a few days, can you? It has to be just between the three of you, since this place may not react very well with witches that are not sealed " Explains the fake Nelson.

" I see, so are we going to this place to help Akko? " Amanda asks.

" Exactly girl, we are going to take another step forward, we have to manage to free Akko's magic before it's too late and by there besides freeing Akko's power we can have in hands something that will amplify more your magic to fight the dangers of Margareth, since Akko's seal will occasion to free her, so let's get ready because she will be furious and possibly after us " Alberta said.