A new generation is coming

Saturday 23rd December 2017

The first day of magic training has just started, having already an idea of how the girls are using the magic, but that still has a huge problem which is to deal with a probable spy or spy who is prowling the corridors, watching and listening to those classes, generating even more attention from Margareth who could be taking a huge risk by staying on the lookout watching the others using their magic, at least the sealed witches, which cause a destabilization in all the magic around revealing the disguise that probably the witch would be at that moment.

The day was dawning, the couple of Chariot and Croix woke up for another day that they were going to try to pass more magic teachings, this time they would be classes involving magic potions through Lukic, that could also be of great use in a plan that the girls could make in the future.
But strangely Du Nord was feeling nauseous as she was walking around the room, she ran to the toilet, where
she started vomiting incessantly, without stopping, in a very strange way, having a lot of help from Meridies who was holding her hair.

" Chariot? " Asked the Italian half worried as her girlfriend went on to finish throwing up almost everything.

" Love... I think she means she's alive " Said the sly Frenchwoman.

" Charlotte? Did we get to use it? " said the lilac haired girl, her voice already changing and becoming a bit excited.

" Yes, exactly our girl, the fertility stone worked and now I'm pregnant " Said the red-haired one, after vomiting, hugging her wife.

" We're going to be mothers! How wonderful! I didn't believe that this would actually work! How wonderful Chariot! I will take care of you both with so much love and care, you are my most precious things in this whole world.

The two went walking around the room, where Chariot was sitting on the bed, by there Meridies was already warning Laura and Bernadette that they couldn't handle teaching the potion classes, since there's a small moment where the red-eyed one ended up getting sick due to the fertility stone being used.

[Laura: You're going to be mothers!? ]

[Croix: I'm going to take care of my Chariot and Charlotte for a bit, but that's just it, Chariot is pregnant, let the girls know that will be the reason for our absence, I know you can handle it, you're older than us Laura].

[Laura: Old is your ass! Fuck you lass, I'll only say one thing, I want to be the godmother of your daughter, to see little Chariot going this far is to brighten my eyes].

[Croix: She said she is also happy with you, anyway she will be your goddaughter, don't worry Laura, there is no other person who has looked after Chariot as well as you have.... I even wonder why you never adopted her].

[Laura: And how I tried... But you know they did everything to take her away from me, luckily you and Holbrooke were able to take good care of Ellie's daughter, now she who is having another daughter and I am here crying with emotion].

After this call they go on blocking the phone, Croix takes care of her wife, giving her all the affection and even filling her with food since after so much putting out the hunger came to Du Nord.
On the other hand Laura and Bernadette were all euphoric with the news of Chariot being a mother, a lot because they took care of the girl as if she was their own daughter, both of them had an enormous attachment to the girl that ended up losing her mother very early, a lot because she was already one of the first victims of the strange cultists, she managed to hide from the attack and in the emergency called the only person that she knew who came when the disaster was done. The two older ones were calling the younger ones to go to the classroom for another training, this time without needing much magic.
When all the girls arrived they were already staying in their seats, wondering about the absence of Ursula and Croix, besides Lukic who is usually the cook of Luna Nova, or sometimes one of the caretakers.