Margareth vs 17 witches

The trio got rid of Margareth's clutches once and for all, at least temporarily, since Ford nevertheless found a way to still run into all of them, standing right in front of the witches, being seventeen this time, of those fifteen are witches, two are humans with firearms, two of the witches are newbies with magic and the rest already have a good accustomed to magic, With a good base, being four of those the most powerful and adult, with an experience of decades, against a single brown haired witch known to be the most powerful of the world, with 119 years of age and experience, without fear of facing an army of witches in front of her own, she even smiles.

The stares were rolling between one side and the other, but before long, Morgana and Saori cut the whole mood with pistol shots at Ford's forehead who even ends up turning her head back, also taking a few steps which ends up leaving everyone in shock at the sudden action.

" No more of this bullshit, go fuck yourself, take advantage of the fact that this bitch is vulnerable " said Morgana.

" This isn't anime here, we're dealing with someone dangerous for real," said Saori, who was reloading the cartridge just like her wife.

" You're right you really are " Said Benson who then stood up and had picked up the bullets that were fired at herself throwing everything on the floor with an even scarier smile.

" What? We unloaded the comb on your forehead, you were supposed to drop dead on the floor! " Takahashi said in astonishment.

" Firearms are useless against me, I think it's time to play a little heh " Said Margareth opening her arms until she felt the advance of Chariot and Laura going up with everything.

They hit a punch together that catches Ford's hand well which simply cancels out the whole impact even causing a strong wave of noise through the basement, in this one they go forcing more only Benson holds on too long, without waiting Marianne throws Hellene who hits a volley right in the Englishwoman's face which simply gave nothing, only her head gave a slight lift.

" Hellene! Don't get in the middle of this serious business, get out of here! " said the furious mother.

" You were immobilized by this curse when you went to save us, now I owe you this one " Said the youngest daughter, until Ford gives a concentration to the magic pushing the three backwards that end up trying to give a mortal while the Englishwoman continued in the same place.

" You can come as many times as you like and I still won't feel anything, that was just a tickle," said the brown girl teasingly.

At this Croix and Bernadette cast spells towards the witch who simply makes a barrier that goes on passing, the spells as if it were nothing, then disperses and simply gets a smile as it all comes out, still keeping in the same place while the surroundings were already even creating a hole.

" Go! Get out of here! We'll hold Margaret you stay " said the older Cavendish.

" Let's go! Come with us " said Morgana.

" We're not leaving here! Until you are seven feet under the ground Margareth " Said Diana who took the staff from Akko's hand.

" Woah! Sounds like someone's mad, it won't be much different from me if you kill me " Ford said as Cavendish went aiming her staff.

" I don't care if it makes me equal to you or not, I'll never be a bastard! You raped me you bastard! Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor! " Said the Scottish woman who turned her staff into a bow and arrow.

At that hour a whole silence takes over around the place, with Benson simply shrugging off what the girl had said, but then a shock hit Laura. Bernadette and Hellene, they started to get more furious, they went on top of the girl that simply was moving her fingers as if she was a master making invisible attacks that defended from any hit that was made, kind of throwing the three of them away, what was making the only Cavendish get a little pressed from throwing the arrow, until Akko's hand also joins with hers making the arrow even increase a little size.