Finally home

Finally free of Margaret's hands, the trio can have a well deserved rest after the intense fight against the witch, in this escape attempt that ended up working, but that still some things were left and with that questions were already raised about Ford's creation that saved their lives, besides what happened to the witch herself.
Being that the four adults ended up revealing that they killed Benson, even causing a little shock, at the same time the trio was also celebrating jumping with excitement, only that they would still get rid of the body since it couldn't simply stay there rotting.

And so all of them sort of separated by their rooms, where they went to change and take a shower, relaxing a little bit, since that was an intense fight, mainly Laura, Bernadette, Croix and Chariot that did as fast as possible, already prepared to go out and buy some stuff for the body.
They left Luna Nova, going with the car to a closer shop, where they bought a 100 litres plastic barrel, and also bought 100 litres of hydrochloric acid, without raising much suspicion, since they bought it in different places separately.
When they got back they put everything in a cart and carried it through the corridors to the floor below, the students just noticed those things, but they were relatively calm, then they arrived where Ford's body was and got a little shocked.

" She's gone... " Du Nord said.

" That's impossible, where did that bitch go? I told you to take the coup de grâce, she escaped from here " McLaren said.

" Easy there love, now let's have a look around " Cavendish said.

The Cavendish was soon closing her eyes to try to look for magical presences, what ends up revealing where she passed, at least the traces revealed the healing of the wounds, but only, that, after the rest nothing was revealed.
But she still used some spell to reveal where there would be traces, in the mean time Laura finds some ashes, already knowing what happened.

" She took off her clothes and burnt everything, she ran away from here " said the redhead.

" I'm already tracking her footprints, that's why I found bare feet strange around here " said the platinum haired one.

The path was soon revealed, with the footprints half"lit by magic, where they followed the path and from there they saw only what was a hole, but it was all buried, as if it was something purposeful, through there ending the search once and for all.

" Shit, she's not that stupid. She's not that stupid, we'll never really find her from here, she's buried this whole tunnel so we can't really go after her," Croix said.

" And what do we do then? " McLaren asks.

" Let's tell the girls about what happened, already warn especially Akko's family, since they might be in some danger, let's be as alert as possible to the danger, since it might be everywhere " Du Nord said.

" Then we go back, I use a digging machine and we walk all the way through the tunnel, or we use the maps of Luna Nova, now we will try to see if there is anything beyond here, to search the old laboratory and dungeon of this witch " said Meridies.

The four get out of there and go to where the old hiding place was, where the traps were still activated, but it was kind of easy to dodge that whole corridor, arriving there it was practically all destroyed, until in a very intentional way by Margareth, all the machinery abandoned, being enough to take pictures, the traces of fingerprints and genetics were also kind of cleaned, leaving only a trace of magic left in the place, revealing that really someone passed through there, but it would be useless to trace through there.

" It's really inhuman here, I wonder how the girls didn't suffer in these cells," said Laura looking at the cell corridor.

" The important thing is that it's all over now, it's even strange to have these other luxurious rooms " Bernadette said taking a look elsewhere in the dungeon.