Happy 2018

Sunday, 31 December 2017

The last day of the year 2017, the one that was extremely significant for Atsuko Kagari, who throughout this whole journey went through many discoveries, many few and good, mainly involving around the person itself, not only Akko, but also the others that changed a lot throughout this whole journey that was one thing and then ended up becoming something else, in the great discovery that changed the lives of these eight girls who are still only at the beginning of what can even become a change around the world that they have always been, but they did not know until the end of the summer of that year, that it was coming to an end to give beginning to a new year, new adventures, new journeys, great things await these witches.

Unlike Christmas, this time the New Year was not so white, it was still cold, but nothing compared to the Christmas snow, only the sky had a precipitation of an icy rain, the three degrees that made that morning with the sound of rain was waking the girls for another day, this time each one was waking up at different times, thinking about this that will be the last day of a year that will begin.

" And happy last day of the year! Yay! " said Akko excitedly, getting out of bed.

" Akko, could you shout less? It's not enough that we've been waking up early these past few days, now you want to disturb the little sleep and rest you have? " said Sucy, yawning and with a very tired expression.

" How can you not be excited? Today is the last day of the year and it will be the new year, here in Luna Nova, with fireworks, magic and everything else, the first time we are spending the new year together " Said the excited Kagari jumping out of bed and going to the bathroom.

" Ahhhhhhhh, I just wanted to stay asleep, this girl every day wakes up on 220, we should unplug her a bit " Manbavaran said as Lotte went on giving a few small giggles.

" Ah Akko, she's always so cheerful, she's like a sun that lights up this place, in the middle of this rain that never seems to stop," said Yanson.

Akko was getting ready to leave the room, the other girls were doing other things, in Sucy case she was playing videogames to start the day, opting to play a little animal crossing on the gamecube, Lotte was reading one more volume of Night Fall as usual.
After getting dressed there was Kagari running from her room to go towards the orphanage corridors, waving all excited to each one of the girls practically wishing a happy new year to each one, what in following came the presence of Diana that was walking in the corridor.

" Diana? " The Japanese woman said.

" Oh Akko, how nice to see you here, I was going to call you, sort of so we could take a walk around here, see this landscape in the rain " said the Scottish lass.

" Ah so let's go, the day is really beautiful, even with this rain " Said the brown haired one who gave her arm to the platinum haired one.

The two walk together arm in arm, through the corridors of Luna Nova, already leaving some suspicious looks of what they might be in a relationship, but both were just distracted with the walk they were taking, passing through the corridors where they were also enjoying the rain scenery, until they got close to where the passage to the attic is, but instead of climbing on the roof, the two just get together looking at the window, where Kagari leans her head on Cavendish's shoulder.

" It's beautiful isn't it? " Atsuko said.

" What? " Asks the blue"eyed one half blushing.

" Your face, so soft, so beautiful, that makes the landscape more beautiful, your hair that colour, it's lovely, those waving strands, so soft, so fragrant " Akko said.

" That's because I washed it yesterday because of the tomato, it was so gross, you're pretty too Akko.... I mean... Huh? You said I'm pretty? " Diana said, going on smoothly until she got mixed up in the middle of Kagari's lines.