𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 - Chapter Six

❂ ❂ ❂

Side Note: I just wanted to write a quick chapter to reassure people that Bruce is not kidnapped. So no worries my fellow readers. :) And I wanted Y/n to have a badass moment.

"...And I failed the test..." You muttered, looking at the big F on your paper. You and Finney just left science class, with the mood turned bitter.

"It's alright, more than half of the grade failed the test." Finney reassured you. You grumbled. Finney chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, our science teacher, sucks at teaching."

You continued to stare at the F on your paper, as a frown kept its place on your lips. Suddenly, you bump into somebody, causing a small oof to leave your lips. "Sorry-" You began, but stopped once you saw the person you bumped into.

It was Bruce.

He smile at you before let out a deep laugh. "We always seem to bump into each other in the strangest of ways, Y/n."

You let out a small laugh. "We sure seem to."Finney looked in between you both, with a small frown.

Bruce was about to speak but was interrupted. "Y/n!" It was Robin. You turned to see a smirking Robin making his way over to you. But his smirk dropped upon seeing Bruce. Sending Bruce a quick dirty look, Robin wrapped his arm around you. Bruce slightly furrowed his eyebrows.

"And who is this Y/n?" Robin asked, distaste laced in his voice. "This is Bruce, my friend." You spoke, shaking Robin's arm off of you.

"Anyways Bruce, how have you been?" Bruce slightly shrugged.

"Alright, I guess. I failed the science test today in first period."

You sighed.

"I did too." You spoke, holding up your test. Bruce laughed.

"Hey, I have a game this Friday. Would you like to come?" Bruce asked, looking down shyly. You smiled before nodding. "Sure, I'd love to." Bruce's face brightened.

"Alright I'll see you Friday then!" Bruce exclaimed before walking away. The two other boys that were present had grim expressions on their faces. You turned to them with a raised brow.

"You alright?" You asked, watching Finney and Robin regain their composures.

"Yeah we're alright, beautiful." Robin flirted, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You playfully roll your eyes, pulling his arm off.

"Anyways, I got to go Finney. And I'll see you later, beautiful~" Robin spoke, kissing your hand. Finney muttered under his breathe, looking away. Robin walked away. You turned towards Finney.

"Anyways you ready to go? Our next class is canceled."

Finney smiled and nodded. You both walked together towards the front doors of the school. You both walked outside, feeling the breeze blow into your face.

Suddenly Finney was roughly shoved to the ground, landing with a grunt. You spun around to see three bullies laughing. You helped Finney up, glaring at the laughing boys.

"The hell is your problem?" You shouted at them, standing protectively in front of Finney. "Y/n let's just go-"

"Wow, you're having a girl protect you? You're so pathetic Finney." The boy with orange hair laughed. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Leave him alone." You spoke, glaring daggers at them. The two other boys grab Finney by the collar, causing him to yelp.

"Let him go!" You yelled, but were pulled back by the orange haired boy. He held you tightly against him, as you struggled to get out of his grasp. Some other students gathered around, whispering amongst themselves.

The two boys landed punches and kicks on Finney. Finney fell to the ground in pain and the two boys continued. Anger filled inside of you, as you kicked the orange boy's crotch, causing him to let go of you and groan in pain. You turned around towards him, kicking him across the face. He collapsed to the ground as blood poured out of his nose and mouth.

The two other boys holding Finney looked at you in anger before letting Finney go and running towards you.

"Y/N!" Finney yelled out.

You tripped one of the boys, causing him to tumble to the ground. You sent a punch to the other boy in the nose. He yelled out in pain, clutching his nose.

The boy who tumbled to the ground got up and tried to send a punch to your face, but you quickly dodged, kicking him in the shin. He yelped out in pain.

You stared down at each one of them, coldly. "Go before I kill each of you." The boys whimpered before running away. "You guys as well, party's over." You glared at the people surrounding you.  They all nervously nodded before leaving.

You turned towards Finney, frowning at the bruises and blood that littered his face. You kneeled down to his level, gently inspecting his face.

"Are you alright?" You asked softly. Finney blushed.

"Y-yeah I am. That was really hot of you Y/n... I MEAN-"

You chuckled at Finney's nervousness, before helping him up.

"Here, I have a first aid kit at my house." You spoke, supporting Finney up. He nodded, letting you help him.

End of Act Seven