𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅- Chapter Twenty-Six

❂ ❂ ❂
Blood warning! As well as foul language

"Fuck!" You screamed, throwing a vase to the ground, watching as it shattered into a million pieces. Papers, books, pillows, and stuffed animals were flung everywhere in your now messy room.

Your chest violently heaved up and down as a crazed look glinted in your red, tear filled eyes. Letting out a choked sob, you steady your shaken form against your desk, as you tried to calm yourself down.

"God, why me?" You angrily spoke, "Why the people I love and care about?"

You let yourself fall to the ground as your knees hit the floor, screaming in pain from the hard compact. You let yourself sit miserably on the uncomfortable ground as you choked out sobs. Griffin, Billy, now Vance?

Soon, feeling now calm enough, you open your puffy eyes as you let your eyes trail their way all around the room. Everything is a mess. Not only is your room, but your life and the lives of Billy's, Griffin's, and Vance's families and friends, too.

Biting back a sob, you brought yourself back to your feet. Everything felt so strange. You miss Billy's laughter and goofy smiles, you missed Griffin's innocence, and you missed the flirtatious jokes and cockiness of Vance.

Roughly wiping the stray tears that ran down your cheeks, you turn to face the mess of what is left of the antique vase. You knelt down and began carefully picking up the pieces.

Suddenly a loud knocked was heard at the front door, making you jolt up, startled, slowly letting a big piece of glass trail out of your right hand. You let out a hiss. "Goddamn." You seethed in pain, as your hand began to violently bleed from a bigger piece of glass that impaled and sliced itself into your hand.

Your eyes trailed over the bloody mess as you let out a small frustrated sigh. "Shit..." A knock was once again heard at the door as you brought yourself to standup.

Grabbing ahold of the end of the glass, you took a deep breath in as you felt yourself shake at the thought of what you were about to do next. Letting out a small grunt, you pull the glass out, as it landed to the ground.

More blood spilled out of the wound as you felt yourself become queasy. Feeling lightheaded and dizzy from your outburst, you wrap a white cloth around your wound and made your way towards the front door.

You opened the door and saw Robin standing on the doorsteps. "Hey mi amor- woah, what happened Y/n? No offense, but you look terrible"

You shook your head. "Nothing Robin, just go home, please." You quietly spoke, about to close the door but Robin stopped you.

"Mi amor, please you can talk to me-" But Robin froze as his eyes widened at the sight of your rag-wrapped hand.

You immediately pulled your hand away, tucking it behind your back. "Robin look you should really good, I'm busy right now." You mumbled, looking to the ground. Robin remained silent, standing still in his spot as if frozen in place.

Your eyes glanced to his hands to see them curl into fists. "Did someone hurt you Y/n?" Robin asked lowly. You shook your head.

"No-"

Robin pushed himself into your house, gently closing the door, locking it.