𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 - Chapter Thirty-Six

❂ ❂ ❂

One month later...

Green and red lights streamed around the fully and heavily decorated living room. A bright Christmas tree rests in the corner of the warm room, radiating off its beauty to the fullest.

Old Christmas songs play off of a old phonograph, as laughter filled the warm air. Food was laid out on display on the coffee table, with cups of steaming hot cocoa.

"Now you be good. Don't make too much of a racket, I don't want to have to deal with noise complaints from our neighbors on Christmas Eve." Your father spoke, sending a glance at the loud boys.

You laugh. "Don't worry, dad. I'll handle things just fine."

Your father smiled at your words before pulling you into a hug. "God, what did I do to deserve you?" Your father whispered, placing a kiss on your forehead.

You smiled, before pulling away from your dad's grasp. "Well, I am the best, aren't I?" You joked earning a chuckle from your amused father.

"You indeed are." You father spoke, before glancing down to his watch. "Well I got to go. Please be safe."

You sent a reassuring smile to your father before giving him one last hug. "We will."

Your father let out a small relieved sigh before grabbing his coat. He worriedly glanced at you again, with his lips drawn thin.

"Are you sure you guys will be alright? I feel bad leaving you on Christmas Eve." Your father frantically spoke, guilt clearly laced in his deep voice. You just shook your head in response.

"Dad, it's alright. You've sacrificed so much for me already, now it's time for you to do something for yourself. I hope you have fun on your date. Besides we have so many more Christmas's together in the future." You reassured, softly smiling.

Your father's face beamed before he swept down to place another kiss on your head. "Alright. Just please have fun and stay safe. I should be back around twelve thirty."

He pulled away and opened the front door, as a frosty breeze blew into the room. A cheeky smirk was placed on your lips.

"Oh we will."

Your father sent you one last smile before stepping outside. The door closed behind him. A moment passed as you heard your father drive away. Letting out a small sigh, you head back towards the living room, slightly limping due to your healing sprained ankle. As soon as you stepped foot into the room, Billy sprung up and ran towards you.

"Y/n~ look at what you're standing under." Billy spoke cheekily, glancing upwards towards something.

You let out something between a scoff and a laugh as your eyes trailed up and over a mistletoe. Rolling your eyes, you smile. Ever since earlier today, Billy, Robin, Finney, Bruce, and Vance had all found their ways to hang mistletoes everywhere, in hopes of stealing a kiss from you. 

Billy watched you with pink cheeks and with a cheeky smile as a scar from the gash he received more than a month ago slowly healed, leaving just a mere scab. You let out a laugh, before gently pulling Billy's face to yours, as you placed a kiss on his soft lips.

You pulled away after a good thirty seconds, as Billy's face was as red as a tomato's. You gently laughed at the boy's face before walking away, leaving Billy there, stunned.

"What about me?" A voice whined, making you turn your head. Bruce was looking up at you with pleading eyes, making you let out a snicker.

"Fine." You curtly replied, smiling as you swept down, placing a soft peck onto his lips. Bruce had bright pink dust he cheeks as he placed a smile on his lips.

You turned away to see Finney and Robin both sitting on the couch, looking at you, too, with begging eyes. You let out a sigh, along with an eye roll as a smile plastered itself on your lips. You walked over to the two boys, with both of them having broken legs, as you swept down and placed a quick kiss on their lips. Finney's face exploded red as Robin's face held a smirk.

Suddenly you were pulled away with strong arms, as a finger brushed underneath your chin, making you look up. Vance looked down at you, as if you were his prey. A smirk placed on his rosy lips.

"Don't think you're not giving me a kiss too." Vance spoke, roughly placing his lips against yours. You felt your face heat up. You suddenly heard an angry gasp, as you and Vance both pulled away and turned your heads.

Griffin and Gwen both stood there, anger placed on their faces as they watched in disgust.

"Stop snogging her!" Griffin yelled, stomping his foot. Gwen scowled, watching Vance through narrowed eyes. Vance chuckled as a smirk was once again displayed on his face. He mockingly kissed you again.

"Attack!" Griffin screamed as he and Gwen charged at Vance, knocking him to the ground.

"Ow stop that you-"

"Gwen, Griffin. No!"

"That's what you get for snogging our sister, you emo!"

"What-"

"Gather around, everyone." You called out as you held a big bowl of popcorn. Everyone sat down onto the couch, as you turned the television on. You put on a Christmas movie as Griffin and Gwen sat close to the television, watching with excited, yet tired eyes.

You turned to the couch to see all of the spots taken. "Where am I going to sit?" You huffed, folding your arms.

"Here." Vance spoke, patting his lap. You felt your face heat up as you shook your head.

"No. I'll just sit on the floor-"

But before you could finish, Vance pulled you to his lap, making you let out a yelp of surprise. Vance chuckled in your ear, as you tried to make yourself comfortable.

Billy and Bruce sat at your feet, slightly leaning against you. Finney and Robin sat on either side of you, trying to get as close as they can to you, without making Vance explode out in anger. Vance was behind you, his breath tickling your neck.

You felt warmth take over you as a smile plastered itself onto your face. You felt happy knowing the people you love most of all surround you. Pulling yourself out of your thoughts, you turn your attention back onto the television, as each of the boys snuggled closer to you. Snow gently danced and fell down to the cold abyss of the earth, as unbeknownst to you and the others, a figure peered through the foggy window of your home.

Waiting.

The End