𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 - Chapter Fourteen

❂ ❂ ❂

Man this is the longest chapter yet 😬

Today is the day of the dance. Your dad wanted to keep you from going to the dance on account of what happened a few days ago.

But you wanted to go, and besides you didn't go to school yesterday nor today, and the dance starts at seven.

Finally, with a little, uh- no... A LOT of persuading, your father decided to let you go to the dance. You were esthetic upon hearing his acceptance. 

Quickly, you went to the phone, but looking at the time first, seeing it was only five fifteen, you rang Robin's number. It only took a few beeps before you could hear someone pick up the phone.

"Hello?" A voice spoke.

It was Robin's uncle.

"Yes, hello. Is Robin there?"

"Oh, hello Y/n! Yes, your boyfriend is here. Let me call for him."

"He's not my-"

"ROBIN, YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND IS ON THE PHONE-, alright he'll be down here is a sec." You winced from Robin's uncle's yelling, slightly pulling the phone away.

"Alright thanks..." You awkwardly chuckle. After a few seconds, Robin's voice could be heard from the other end.

"Hey Mi Amor, how are you feeling?"

You smile upon hearing Robin's warm voice, as you slightly twirl the phone cord.

"I'm doing good. I just wanted to call asking what time you're picking me up for the dance?"

"Oh, I'll pick you up at six forty-five, but hermosa, are you sure your feeling well enough to go to the party?"

"Yes, I'm feeling just fine." You spoke, although it was not the complete truth.

Robin hummed. "Alright than, beautiful, I'll pick you up that time, can't wait~"

You chuckle. "Yeah, me too. Bye Robin."

"Bye Mi Amor."

You set the phone back into its place before smiling. "Who was that?" A voice spoke up, causing you to slightly jump.

You turned around to see your dad standing in the entrance of the family room. "Oh, just my friend." You responded shortly before turning away to walk back into your room.

You gently closed your bedroom door before flopping onto your bed. You sigh deeply into your pillow. Your face just heats up at the thought of going to the dance with Robin Arellano.

Forty five minutes go by, as continue to lie in the comfort of your bed. Suddenly your door creaks open, as your dad stepped into your room.

"Y/n, shouldn't you be getting ready?"

Your eyes widened as you quickly sat up.

"Uh yeah... shit-"

"Language."

"Sorry."