𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒍 - Chapter Eleven

❂ ❂ ❂

"-so that's why you never mess with the great Robin." Robin finished, wrapping an arm around your waist. You rolled your eyes, letting out a little bit of both a scoff and a chuckle.

Robin had just finished telling you a twenty minute story about when he was in elementary school and a boy kept messing with him, causing Robin to send the kid the hospital with a broken leg. The kid was eight.

Robin continued to boast and tell you wacky stories, clearly trying to impress you.

You're currently sitting at a lunch table, with Robin literally clinging onto you, as the Blake siblings sat across from you and Robin.

Gwen was staring into space, clearly bored from Robin's stories as she continued to roll around a stray pea on the surface of the table. Finney sat next to her, and would ever so slightly give Robin glares when the boy got really close to you. But Robin didn't take notice of it, for he was too busy flirting with you.

"So I was thinking Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Robin spoke, boldly. Finney choked on his own spit, immediately staring at Robin with wide eyes.

You rolled your eyes once again, and shook Robin's arm off of you.

"No."

"Awh, but I wanna date you."

"No."

For the past week and a half, Robin has been pestering you to be his girlfriend, to which you kept rejecting him. But Robin doesn't seem like he's going to be giving up anytime soon.

You have to admit, your heart fluttered every time Robin would ask, but you dismissed it, brushing it passed your shoulder. Robin took your hand and kissed it.

"Please mi amor?"

At this point, Finney's face was boiling, and this did not go unnoticed by his sister. You pulled your arm away, ignoring the boy's pleads.

"For the last time, no."

Robin dramatically gasped and fell back into the plastic lunch chair, clutching his chest. "Mi amor, you're practically killing me!" Robin spoke dramatically. You chuckled.

"Hey Y/n." Gwen spoke up, causing you to direct your attention to the young girl as Robin began to pout from losing your attention he so much desired.

You leaned slightly forward and smiled. "Yes?"

"I was thinking if you'd like to go to the mall with me later today?" Gwen asked, looking at you with pleading eyes. You took a minute to think before answering the girl.

"Sure, I'd love to."

Gwen silently cheered as Robin gave Gwen a slight glare. Robin turned back to you before becoming dramatic again.

"S-so you'd rather hang out with a little gremlin than me?"

"Yes."

"Hey! Who are you calling a gremlin?!"

❂ ❂ ❂