Chapter 1: Life Is Misery

Author's POV

*Ring, Ring*

Pete woke up and checked his phone, "Shia!! It's already 8:30!! I need to hurry up and get to college as quickly as possible, I have exams today at 9." He shouted to himself. He quickly got up and went to the bathroom to take shower. He got out of the shower in ten minutes and hurriedly got dressed for his college. Pete rushed downstairs and shoved some bread and milk inside his mouth, as always his Pa and older brother went to the office without seeing his face. It's like they stay in the office and often visit their house just for the sake of name. Pete hated this so much, he always wanted a complete family of his, but his Pa and P'Park cares about their mafia business more than him.

Pete's mom died when he was only 3 years old, apparently from a heart attack as his father informed him, since then he was raised by two maids, aunt Lila and aunt Maya. They are middle aged ladies, roughly 45 years old. It was them who gave Pete so much love not his father or elder brother.

Mr Pong Pongsakorn is Pete's father as well as a leader of the well established mafia clan in Thailand. He was as cold as an ice and is often busy with his dark business alongside his son Park Pongsakorn. He takes extra care of Pete since he is the youngest and most importantly an omega, at least this is what Pete and others think so he tells his always tells Pete to always keep two bodyguards following his wherever he goes. Even in school!

At first Pete hated the idea of being surrounded by men wearing black suits, but he had no choice and eventually got used to it, but because of this people in Pete's school are usually afraid to talk to him so he spent his high school years being a loner. He figured out that him being an omega is the reason why his dad and brother are being extra protective of him and he hated their ideology so much. Why do people think omegas are weak? Why do they think omegas are nothing but a prey for the alphas? He really hated this world, where omegas are considered pathetic. A world where omegas have to live under the rule of those dispecable alphas. He always thought this world was a miserable place for all the omegas, but unlike those weak and pathetic omegas, Pete was different. He wasn't weak. He wasn't pathetic, and most importantly he doesn't need any alphas in his life. He can protect himself. This brave Omega have been learning martial arts since he was five and was a shooting champion in his high school. He knocked out many alphas in his high school during the match and showdown. These skills were enough for him to protect himself from those thirsty alphas out there.

Pete quickly hurried to his car which the bodyguard in black suit kindly opened for him. " It's okay, you don't need to come with me every where," Pete said. " But Mr Pongsakorn ordered us to at least drop you to the college," pleased the bodyguard. Pete requested his dad to not send any bodyguards with him, and since Pete is now an adult Pong allowed him have some freedom and told him that he have to at least let the bodyguards drop him to the university. Pete sighed and walked inside the car.

At Thamasite University

"Hey Bastard! You are finally here!" Porsche shouted from the other side of the faculty building. Porsche is Pete's senior and is currently studying Business administration at the same university. Pete is studying medicine alongside Arm and Pol, his three idiotic friends that he really loves. They were the first set of friends he ever made since I don't know when.
"I'll see you at lunch time!" Pete shouted back.
He then quickly ran to his class as he has an important exam today.

Few Hours Later

"Finally! How was your exam?" Pol asked.

"Not bad," Pete said with a bright smile on his face.

"Of course it's okay for you! You are the smartest," Pol said immediately with an annoyance on his face

" He Is not smart, it's just you are dumb," Arm said while hitting Pol's head.

" You three bastards, let's go to the Yok's bar tonight!" Porsche shouted as he hits everyone 's head one by one.

"And don't worry, My boyfriend is treating you all, he is rich as fu*k," Porsche got closer in a circle and wisperd to them.

" You have a rich boyfriend?? You gold digger!?" Pol shouted at Porsche.

"My boyfriend here is broke as fuck," said Pol again looking at Arm with an annoying face.

Yes! ArmPol is a thing here. Pol is an omega while Arm is an Beta, there love story started when there were in highschool and they both chose to do medicine together at Thamasite University so they could stay close to each other. Porsche 's boyfriend on the other hand is Kinn, head of major family of Theerapanyakul.

Kinn's POV

"Hey Vegas! You must join us today at Yok's bar, I'll introduce you all to my new boyfriend," I said to Vegas on the phone.

"I am not fucking interested," he said with a frustrating voice.

"You must come, if not than I will make you run more errands!" I threatened him.

" You fucking dick!" Vegas shouted.

I hanged off my phone immediately and sighed. I know he is going through a lot right now, that's why I invited him to the party tonight so he can relax and have some fun, away from uncle Gun. I invited everyone at the party, mostly my close friends like Tay and my brothers, including Macau. I will seperately call him since he always complains for not inviting him to every brothers party as he was still quite young, but he is already 20 so I don't mind him anymore. I told Porsche to bring his friends with him since I am also inviting everyone from my side.

---End of chapter 1---

Hey Guys!!
Please do tell me how it is and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any.

Next chapter will be fun!
I will try to update as soon as possible please be patient with me.

Thanks for reading ☺️☺️

Have a good day everyone!!