Chapter 6: Passionate Kiss

Author's POV

With the help of Jom, Pete took Vegas to one of the hotel room. He constantly kept fidgeting, so it was really hard for them to handle him.

"Thank You so much Phi Jom for your help," Pete bowed down and appreciated Jom's help to bring Vegas to his dad's hotel for now.

"No worries but what you going to do with him now," said Jom while looking at unconscious Vegas on the bed.

"I will just treat his wounds and leave, speaking of wounds, do you have a first aid kit ?" Asked Pete.

"Yeah definitely, we have it in the management room, I'll bring it here for you," Jom left the room leaving Pete alone with unconscious Vegas on the bed.

Pete hesitatedly walked towards the edge of the bed and he saw tears cascading down the corner of Vegas' eyes. What a pathetic human being. Pete thought. Pete tried to release his Pheromone, filling the room with a freshly baked cupcakes smell. He hoped it can comfort Vegas so he can sleep peacefully after what happened today.

Soon after few minutes, Jom came and handed Pete the first aid kit and left them alone again in the room. Pete took out a ball of cotton from the kit. He then squeezed some remedy paste onto the cotton. He slowly and steadily started touching the surface of a large wound on Vegas' forehead with the piece of cotton. It made Vegas frown in his sleep for time to time.

"Hmm," was the only thing that Pete heard as he was applying the antiseptic cream on whole of Vegas' face now as it was covered with bruises and blood. He also applied some Bandages on various parts of Vegas' face.

As soon as Pete was done with treating Vegas, he turned his back on Vegas in order to leave when suddenly he felt a strong grip on his wrist. He quickly turned around to see Vegas looking at him with eyes full of despair.

"Stay here.." Vegas mumbled.

Pete couldn't refuse, in fact a part of him didn't wanted to leave Vegas alone, but he thought about his dad and brother who would lock him in their house if they find out about him wandering around without a bodyguard with him.

Okay was the only word he could mutter as he says on the chair next to Vegas.

"Where am...I?" Asked Vegas while wandering his eyes around the room.

" Oh.. I brought you to my friends' hotel, I hope that's okay," said Pete while scratching his forehead.

"Hmm... So does that mean me and you are alone in this hotel room?" asked Vegas while raising his eyebrows at Pete.

Pete frowned and started coughing.

"Thanks, I thought you won't be bothered to care about me just like others...," Vegas was clearly an unloved person, thought Pete as he heard what Vegas just said.

Vegas was still drunk so he couldn't utter words properly from his mouth. Pete noticed a bruise that wasn't treated, it was bothering him. He grabbed the remedy paste from the first aid kit and squeezed it on his finger. He then applied it on the left edge of Vegas' lips. The sudden touch startled Vegas, which was quickly responded with a quick apology from Pete.

"I am sorry but it was really bother-," Pete couldn't finish his sentence when Vegas quickly grabbed his nape and pulled him towards his lips for a passionate kiss.

Pete had a choice to pull away as Vegas took off his hand from his nape, but he didn't. In Fact, it was as if both longed that kiss.

Vegas slowly nibbled along Pete's lips and slowly inserted his tongue inside Pete's warm mouth to have a taste of him. Pete did the same as soon as he got the chance. Their tongues were fighting for dominance in the end Vegas won as the Alpha he was. Vegas slowly manuvered his hands around Pete's hair to have a better grip of him. The kiss lasted for solid two minutes after Pete was the firts one to pull away. He realised Vegas was drunk and wasn't in his senses. Continuing what they were doing would be as if Pete took advantage of Vegas' situation. He quickly ran outside the room with cheeks covered with red blush.

Pete was embarrassed. He literally gave in to Vegas. It was shameful. What did you do Pete? He thought to himself. He quickly slapped his cheeks.

--- End Of Chapter 6---

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update 😞
I was busy with my school work so I didn't got chance to update soon. I hope you guys understand and enjoy reading this chapter.

How was VegasPete's first kiss?

Please leave any comments regarding your opinion on this FF.

Thanks for reading again!

Enjoy!