Chapter 30: Trust 🔞

Warning ⚠️: Sexual Content Ahead 🔞

Author's POV

The omega finally gave up struggling in the car half way through their journey as he realised there is no point of wasting his energy on this nuisance of an alpha who just 'kidnapped' him.

After few hours, they arrived in front of a small cottage in the middle of the forest. The omega frowned at the site.

"How long you are going to keep me hostage for? Don't use me to get my father's money," the alpha winced at the statement.

"Lets go in," he held Pete's wrist and pulled him inside the house.

The interior was really pretty. There was a small kitchen in the corner of the living room, soon the omega felt hungry.

"Did you ate anything?" The alpha asked immediately as of he seems to realise Pete's situation.

"No need to worry about me," the younger let go of the hand and sat on the couch.

"Pete..." The alpha was hurt. "Please trust me on this," he sat next to the omega and held his hand.

"Leave me alone Vegas, please. Where is the bed room?"

"You need to eat something first," the alpha stood up to go to the kitchen to prepare some food, but was stopped by the omega.

"You should put chains around me, what If I escaped?" The omega said sarcastically. Vegas widened his eyes.

"Pete... Please don't say that. I don't know what you heard before but trust me, I am doing this for your safety. It's not what you think," the alpha crouched down in front of the omega and caressed his hands.

"Then what is it Vegas!? Don't try to justify anything! I heard everything. You... You used me... All this time. Just like everyone," Pete felt devastated. He thought Vegas would be different. He thought Vegas genuinely liked him. On the end, it was all an illusion. He approached him because he laid eyes on his father's asset, just like any other people who approached him in college and high school, except his friends of course.

Vegas panicked at the sight of his omega sobbing so painfully. "Pete, it's nothing like what you think, please listen to me first," he wiped the tears on the Omega's cheeks.

"I don't want to listen to you, you are a liar Vegas," the omega constantly wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "Just leave me alone will you?" He pushed the alpha's shoulder. Vegas sighed.

"Fine, I'll speak to you when you are ready. But, you have to rest and I'll cook some food for you in the mean time," Pete nodded and went to the bedroom as guided by the alpha.

Pete entered the bedroom and immediately curled up on the bed. He feels exhausted. He wanted to cry but was too tired to do so. He decided to take a nap despite his hungry stomach. He knows he shouldn't starve his stomach like that, there is a pup in there but thats the only thing he wanted to do right now.

Vegas' POV

I have done a huge mistake. I have upset my omega. I am not a good alpha. I am not worthy of having an omega like Pete. I never was. Atleast he is safe here. I called Nop and some bodyguards who will soon arrive here to guard Pete while I have to leave this place and plan everything with Kinn. It's already afternoon so I can stay here for a night and leave tomorrow in the early morning.

I quickly prepared some ramen and fried vegetables for Pete because that's the only thing I can make. My cooking skills are not the best, but as long as this will feed Pete stomach the job should be done.