Omegaverse Guide

So... I was reading some articles on A/B/O Dynamics and found out that people have different knowledge about Omegaverse based on the different stories they have read. I have read many novels/FF with Omegaverse concepts, and many of them are written differently based on how fancy their authors were.

I know the Omegaverse concept can be a little confusing, especially for those who have recently been introduced to this world so I will give you an overview on how my Omegaverse FF will work or what it might include that may have not been in some of the FF cause as I said there are many different ways in which Omegaverse is presented.

So in this story, just like any Omegaverse, we have Alpha/Beta/Omega. All of which could be either male or female (yeah, yeah I know you all already know this).

Alpha's in THIS fiction:

Alphas here behave the same as a normal person would, except that there are stereotypes in this world where they believe Alpha's are the strongest of all, I mean yeah in terms of physical strength, well it really depends. It's just like the concept of man in our society nowadays. So this is not an extreme Omegaverse where the alpha's are really strong and bully omegas or betas, or rip people's throat, that usually happens in the werewolf trope, but not here. They behave normally here, in fact they respect every gender/subgender here, except there of course will be some ignorant people who will carry on believing in those stereotypes just like our normal world.

Anyway, both male alpha and female alpha can knot here, Female alphas are naturally more masculine compared to female beta, female omegas, or male omegas. They have the same strength level as a beta male, sometimes more, and they can even compete with male alphas, however they won't be able to give birth (of course!) Cause they have no uterus, but a penis with testes. They also have their own signature pheromone, which can change its essence based on their mood/feelings.

Both alpha genders are capable of getting a female or male omega and a female beta pregnant. They are most likely to impregnate a person in their ruts or if the other person was in heat.

Run and heat can happen simultaneously, which are the optimal conditions for the omegas to get pregnant.

Dominant alphas are exactly the same as the normal alphas, however they have that dominant genes, which means their offspring will have 50% of that genes. If they are bonded with a dominant omega, than their child will have 100% of that gene, so it's most likely that the children will be alphas or sometime omegas. Unfortunately, a dominant omega and a dominant Alpha cannot have a beta child.

Recessive alphas have much lower fertility rate compared to a dominant one and of course lower chance of having a alpha or Omega offspring.

Alpha is the second rarest subgender after omega, especially dominant one. And even rarest amongst female.

Betas

In this world, both female and male betas are like normal women or men in the real world. Most alphas prefer betas as their sex partners since they have a lower fertility rate. male betas cannot get pregnant, however they can impregnate a beta woman. A male beta could get an omega pregnant, however they have a very low probability. Betas does not have their Pheromones, however if scented, they can smell like their alpha or an omega, it is temporary though (well I know this does not happen in most of the FF, but I would like to change it here).

Dominant betas are those who were close to being an alpha. Most of their physical characteristics are similar to an alpha, however they still don't have pheromones, this is common amongst male.

Recessives are those with much softer characteristics. They were close being an omega. This is common in females.

Omegas

[Here comes the complicated part!]

First of all, female omegas have the same reproductive system as a normal female in the real world, except they will have a high fertility rate compared to a female beta.

Male on the other hand do have a penis, but a small one. They don't have testes since they don't need it, and so was removed from their body as they evolved. This means they have a uterus inside, connected to their anus, therefore are able to get pregnant when knotted by an alpha.

A dominant omega will have a higher fertility rate than a recessive one, and much higher than a beta female.

As mentioned before, omegas are the rarest subgender, especially a dominant one as mentioned by our one and only, smarty 'Arm' in one of the chapters. They are the rarest amongst male.

Okay so, now I will answer some important questions.

How will the male omega give birth?

Usually male omega gives birth through C-section, because it's complicated for them to give birth normally, however some omegas prefer to bear the pain and it is possible for them to give birth normally, however through anus since their reproductive organs are complicated. (I have no idea how anul birthing works! Just go with the flow guys!)

Pregnancy will be complicated if the latter is carrying a dominant Alpha. It's like the stronger the child, the weaker the person who is carrying it.

When can you know your subgender?

So this bit... Many authors have it written differently. Most common one is that they would know their subgender at the age range of 12-25, however I wil go for a different approach here.

In this story, people can know their subgender since birth or even in the womb, if they have done some specific test for it. They don't have to wait till their puberty!

---

I hope this all make sense! Please do not think that this is how the Omegaverse concept works since many authors have written it differently. I just wrote it in my own way and changed some of the bits.

Please ask questions if you have them!

Thanks for taking your time to read the info luvlies!