Chapter 16: Desires

Warning ⚠️🚨: Light sexual content ahead

Author's POV

Vegas had completely lost it. It's been two days since him and Pete are on rut and heat simultaneously. He's been fucking Pete mercilessly until he passes out, than comes the aftercare. Vegas slowly lifted Pete's head and leaned a glass of orange juice towards his lips. Pete's energy has been drained from the intense activity they have just done. Vegas' rut is slowly subsidising, so was Pete's heat. Pete gulped all the orange juice content from the glass. Vegas placed the glass on the lamp stand and kissed Pete's forehead gently. He covered Pete's body with the blanket and was ready to get up to take a shower, but was disrupted by Pete. "Where are you going?" Pete asked dazed.
Vegas smiled and sat next to Pete again. He leaned forward and kissed Pete's forehead one more time. "just taking a shower baby," Vegas answered.
"Hmm... I want to shower too," Pete requested.
Vegas smiled and lifted Pete's body bridal style.
"I'll take you there," Vegas sat Pete's body on the sink. He opened the cabinet and grabbed a toothbrush and a toothpaste. He squeezed the toothpaste on the brush. "Open your mouth sweetie, aaa," Vegas held the brush in front of Pete, meanwhile Pete just stared at him lazily. "I want to go home," Pete said suddenly. Vegas just stared at him while still holding the brush. "You're still in heat though, it's not safe for you out there," Vegas begged. Pete thought for a while and opened his mouth for Vegas to brush his teeth. "Hmm," he responded.
Both Vegas and Pete were lost in their desires, diving into their own little world in this hotel room.
Both were still intoxicated by the explosion of hormones caused by the biological cycle of heat and rut.
Both still haven't realised that they are already bonded, they were mates.
No one knows what game destiny was playing with them.

***

After brushing Pete's teeth, Vegas carried Pete like a baby monkey and placed him in the bathtub, which he prepared just a minutes ago. Vegas too hot into the bathtub, opposite Pete. He came close to Pete. "Close your eyes, I'll wash your face," he said and squeezed some face wash on his palm. Thankfully Pete was obedient due to his heat. Vegas then rubbed his palm together and applied the foam on Pete's smooth face tenderly. "beautiful," the alpha muttered. He then used the water to clear Pete's face off and kissed Pete's rosy lips. Pete opened his eyes at the feeling of something touching his lips. The heat in his body started to emerge as they deepened the kiss. Vegas positioned himself on top of Pete. He now started sucking Pete's nipple. Pete threw his head backward as he moaned at the sensation. The alpha lifted Pete's body and positioned themselves so that the little omega was sitting on his lap. Pete moaned as he felt Vegas' hard cock against his already wet flower. The alpha lifted Pete and inserted his cloak without warning. "Aaah!," Pete screamed due to the sudden insertion of large object inside him. Vegas was fully inside Pete now. He placed his both hand on Pete's waist and started thrusting inside the poor omega without mercy. Both their hearts were pounding with desires. Vegas' penis continued harassing Pete's lower body, while he licked his mating mark on Pete's neck. He kissed Pete's neck, just some gente pecks and licked his earlob. After few thrusts, Vegas release inside Pete, so did Pete, dirtying his and Vegas' stomach with the filthy creamy substance. The omega felt warm inside his stomach as the white liquid kept pouring inside him. He felt full. His lower tummy bulged due to the quantity of semen that dripped inside him. Their activities didn't stopped here. They continued until the next morning again. Countless time Vegas cummed inside Pete. The water in the bathtub was contaminated with their thick creamy substance. The water was losing its temperature, but this alpha and omega duo didn't cared.

***

The next morning Pete woke up in a bedraggled condition. He was completely naked and saw Vegas sleeping next to him. His head was throbbing with pain as he remembered where was he and what had happened to him. He remembered Jess drugging him and started harassing him, but then Vegas Comed to the rescue and saved his life. He also remembered how he shot Jess with Vegas' gun, wait "did I just killed Jess?" His eyes widened with shock. He was speechless. He was going to be a doctor, someone who saves people's lives, not the other way around. He knows how common this kind of thing is for the mafias like him. Death and violence was their Moto, which Pete already disliked since he was a child. He couldn't request his father to stop all this since it was their job, but he never thought one day he would end someone's life just like that. He got off from the bed. "Ouch!" He felt immense pain in his lower body. He did realised what happened between him and Vegas since he was in heat and Vegas just helped him through it. As Jess confessed the drugs were shifted from Japan, which probably wouldn't have any cure on Thailand's pharmacy. Pete understood it so he won't be angry at Vegas when he wakes up, infact he will thank Vegas for helping him out of Jess' trap.
The omega slowly stood up and leaned against the wall to catch his balance. He walked towards the bathroom with the help of the wall. He also felt pain in his neck time to time. He stepped inside the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror holding the sink. As soon as looked in the mirror, his eyes widened. He spotted a blue teeth marks on his scent gland. His tears started escaping from the eyes.

"Vegas you mother fucker!!"

---End Of Chapter 16---

Hey guys!

So... Pete apparently realised that Vegas has marked him his.

What do you think will happen next, comment down your thoughts.

I tried to update two chapters this week to compensate for not updating for so long last time. .

Please excuse any typos, misspellings and grammatical errors since I haven't proofread anything.

Thanks for reading and stay safe everyone!