Chapter 21: Chance

Trigger warning ⚠️: Sexual Harassment

Author's POV

It's the day before VegasPete's engagement, so they will have their own individual party with their respective friends in Yok's bar. At first, both wanted to have a party separately, but everyone likes hanging in Yok's bar since it's a famous local bar, with good ratings.

Pete wasn't in the mood to have a party to be honest, but his friends really pestered him until he said 'yes.' Vegas on the other hand was really happy to serve his friends before he ties knots with Pete.
He now only hopes that Pete willing marries with him.

"Don't you want to drink anything?" Porsche asked Pete.

"I am not in a mood," Pete answered. Porsche just stared at his friend in disbelief.

On the other side, Vegas saw how Pete had no interest in the party. He was having his side of party with his cousins and Tay. He barely has any friends anyway so he told his cousins to invite whoever they want. Macau was also there of course.

"Phi Pete doesn't look happy at all," Macau said.

"Of course he isn't, what reason does he has to be happy when he knows he gonna marry this cold hearted asshole," Thankhun replied.

"No one is asking you for your opinion Phi," Macau argued.

"Hey! I am your elder brother! Respect me!"

"You don't deserve my respect! You crazy creature!"

"How dare you call me crazy?! You are crazy! Come here let me teach yous some manners!" Thankhun was just about to hit Macau, but Kim held his hand and sighed.

"You know what? Your party is boring! I will go to my nong's party," Thankhun strode to where Pete was having his side of party.

"This mental hog," Vegas muttered. Kinn coughed and continued drinking his wine, staring at Porsche endearingly on the other side.

Vegas saw how Thankhun was clinging to Pete, and he became furious.

"Wish I could that crazy hog,"

"Hey! Chill that's my elder brother right there!" Kinn warned.

"That's the only reason I am holding this urge to kill that creature," Vegas responded.

"Anyway how are things between you and Pete?" Tay asked.

"It's still the same. No improvement at all," Vegas said disheartened.

"Come on I have seen him worried about you when you were sick last time remember?" Macau reminded.

"But he was worried because he claims since he is a doctor so it's his duty,"

"No that was definitely something different than out of duty," Macau smirked.

"How do you know that?" Kim asked getting suspicious of his cousin.

"What do you mean? I had a boyfriend you see? You thought I would be single till now?" Macau said.

"Can you guys breath for a second? Why you have to argue every single time?" Tay asked.

"He gets in my nerves," Kim claimed.

"You too!" Macau shouted annoyed.

"Stop it guys! By the way Vegas, how did Mr. Pong and Park agreed to this marriage?" Kinn asked curiously.

"I have no idea, it's probably my dad or they are surely planning against us using Pete and I won't let that happen," Vegas looked at Kinn with a determined eyes.