Chapter 5: Intimacy

Author's POV

Vegas felt his heart was really tight and he was feeling guilty as he couldn't stop his dad from harassing his mom once again.

"I am sorry for all this," said Vegas and left. He was in agony.
Why is he so weak in front of his father? How long they have to go through his father directing his anger on them? Why and how were the only words he could think of right now. He hated this so much.
Vegas went to the bar, where he always goes to when he is frustrated of his grumpy father. There he saw people are having fun, smiling and enjoying their drinks with their friends and companions. He got really annoyed seeing everyone so happy. Why should only he suffer from everything? And...

BAM!!
He threw a glass he was carrying violently to the floor and the glass pieces were shattered across the wooden floor. Everyone in the bar looked at Vegas in disbelief. He is a regular costumer here so this was expected behaviour of him.

Pete's POV

Today whatever happened in the hospital really affected Ms Siena. She seemed really worried about Vegas and Macau and honesty speaking who wouldn't? After knowing how cruel that man is. She told me how Khun Gun thretens Vegas and Macau everyday if they don't follow what he orders. I really pity these people. I kept thinking about this incident when suddenly Porsche called me.

"Hello! My best friend?" Said Porsche on the call.

"Yeah," I said with a sigh.

"Let's go to the bar tonight, it's on me!" Said Porsche really excitedly.

Huh? Porsche and spending money on us? That can't be I thought as he is the one stingy man I know. Anyway I got excited because it's the first time Porsche is treating us so I immediately agreed.

"Sure! When should I arrive there?" I asked.

"Hmm... Around 5pm," he informed.

"Okay bye! See you later!" I said and hung up the call.

I saw the time it was only 3pm so I still have some time left. In the meantime I could think of some time to escape from my house as I don't want my bodyguards to follow me to the bar. It's embarrassing! Whatever happened last time during Porsche's boyfriend 's introduction had happened many times so I don't care if it will happen again. My father and brother are busy with their work anyway. They said they have some kind of an important meeting today in Singapore so they left for it in the morning. I am all alone in the house with plenty of bodyguards and maids which my father left to protect me. I scoffed while thinking about it. Why does he think I am weak? I can protect myself for god's sake!

--------

After few hours, I finally managed to come up with a solid plan for me to escape, this prison. Yeah it's more like prison than a house that I can call. Father and Phi barely steps in this house. It's only me and these bodyguards. I even bonded well with my bodyguards and mainds, more than I bonded with my father and brother. However, they are very loyal to my father so they won't let me live this house by myself even if I try to coax them. It's so annoying!
Anyway I am going to execute my plan right now. First, I acted sick in front of my maids and told them that I need some time alone in my room so they won't disturb me anymore. Then I informed my bodyguards that I will spend my time in my room for a while so don't disturb me. This way I can just use the rope in my room to climb down the window and escape this prison! Yeah it sounds good, I didn't thought I was this smart. So proud of myself! Now don't ask me why I have a rope in my room, I had to keep it for an apparent reason.

-------

I executed my plan as I thought and voila! I succeeded.

I took a taxi and went to the Bar which Porsche sent me the address of. The bar looks really luxurious I wonder which side the sunrise happened today that Porsche is willing to treat us in this expensive place. I went inside but I didn't saw my friends there so I called the.